Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ginzop
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy 02-11-2011, 03:12 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 774
Posted By ginzop
WTB: 04 05 06 Sport Steering Wheel Airbag **FOUND**

I am upgrading my wife's 06 3.0 with the sport wheel and am lacking the airbag. Please reply or PM me if you have one to sell.

Thanks
-George
Forum: Bluetooth 09-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,633
Posted By ginzop
BT

1. Samsung SCH-i760 Pocket PC - Windows Mobile 6.1
2. iPhone 1st gen in 2002 X5
3. Samsung SPH-i325 (ACE) --WinMob 6.0
4. LG DARE (Verizon) -- MY 06
5. LG EnV 1st Gen -- MY 06

Dare and EnV...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 09-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,627
Posted By ginzop
I'm local

I am in Sunnyvale. How much will you let the air bag go for? I have a sport wheel w/o paddles.

Thanks,
George
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-18-2008, 11:49 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,553
Posted By ginzop
Yes, the X's phonebook is independent of your...

Yes, the X's phonebook is independent of your phone's phonebook. If you want to use the X's voice prompts to dial stored numbers you'll need to create a phonebook via the voice promps, i.e

After...
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 06-16-2008, 09:39 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,614
Posted By ginzop
what size are the tires? Will they fit on a 3.0?

what size are the tires? Will they fit on a 3.0?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-10-2008, 02:31 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,232
Posted By ginzop
Just press the arm (BMW Roundel) button on the...

Just press the arm (BMW Roundel) button on the FOB, twice. The second press de-activates the motion detection.
Forum: Navigation System 06-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,546
Posted By ginzop
In lieu of not knowing based on file type...you...

In lieu of not knowing based on file type...you may just want to burn it to a DVD and try it.
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 05-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,605
Posted By ginzop
Thanks Vlad. Money sent. Check PM.

Thanks Vlad. Money sent. Check PM.
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 05-10-2008, 12:49 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,605
Posted By ginzop
Thanks for the quick reply...I'll take 'em. ...

Thanks for the quick reply...I'll take 'em. Check your PM.
Forum: Parts and Accessories Forum 04-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,675
Posted By ginzop
I too would like to order these. Can you tell...

I too would like to order these. Can you tell what the shipping cost and delivery time would be to 95054? Also, let me know preferred payment method. I will PM you my info. Thanks, George
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy 04-25-2008, 11:06 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,119
Posted By ginzop
'05 CD Changer MP3 Compatible

I have one for sale out of my '06. Date on it is Nov 2005. It plays MP3s. Check it out here:
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=568572
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy 04-23-2008, 11:06 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 910
Posted By ginzop
I have one posted over on the E46fanatics site: ...

I have one posted over on the E46fanatics site:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=568572

Part Number: 65126977768-03
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 04-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,378
Posted By ginzop
Dibs if the price is right.

Dibs if the price is right.
Forum: BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy 04-11-2008, 12:22 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 813
Posted By ginzop
WTB: E53 Sport Steering Wheel

(Car is MY '06 3.0)

Heat or non-heat, either is ok.
SMG (paddles) or non-SMG, either is ok.
need airbag; but will still consider if no airbag.
prefer new or near new. will look at your pics....
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:05 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.