Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ptl_10
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-10-2020, 01:59 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 4,358
Posted By ptl_10
I have the NT530 and it shows a lot of...

I have the NT530 and it shows a lot of information. It works on both my E70 X5 and my F10 528i. You can do testing and look at live data. I am happy with the unit.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-21-2019, 10:24 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,892
Posted By ptl_10
I actually used this kit from bavauto - ecs...

I actually used this kit from bavauto - ecs tuning now.


https://www.ecstuning.com/b-bav-auto-tools-parts/cv-axle-shaft-puller-wheel-bearing-hub-installer-kit-bavarian-autosport/b8800102~bav/
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-21-2019, 10:19 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,892
Posted By ptl_10
Yea I tried with a hammer and it was just not...

Yea I tried with a hammer and it was just not happening. Those axles are tight in there and the tool was the only way.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-21-2019, 10:13 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,892
Posted By ptl_10
Yes

Yes
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-21-2019, 02:44 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,892
Posted By ptl_10
I believe I used that tool to pull my axle into...

I believe I used that tool to pull my axle into the hub. It was the only way I could get the axle into the hub.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-12-2019, 09:45 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,477
Posted By ptl_10
The shop evac the system checked for leaks and...

The shop evac the system checked for leaks and added 25 oz of freon. I have INPA will that reset the IHKA?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-12-2019, 01:47 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,477
Posted By ptl_10
Well I finally was able to take my car in and...

Well I finally was able to take my car in and have the freon checked and filled to the correct level and I am still having a problem with it blowing warm on drivers side and cool on passenger side. I...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-18-2019, 11:56 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 4,477
Posted By ptl_10
A/C Warm on drivers side

I have a 08 X5 3.0si and the a/c blows nice and cold if I do not use the auto feature and just keep the fan on about 3 bars and the temperature inside on heater control is set at least 10 degrees...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:04 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.