Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Piggy2016
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-09-2016, 02:11 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,151
Posted By Piggy2016
Question 2010 x5 idrive Navigation map files

Can idrive navigation map file be erased if yes how ? I have 2 files one is Premium 2009-2 the other one is Premium 2017-1. How can I view the files on the display ?

Thanks
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 11-09-2016, 01:10 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 901
Posted By Piggy2016
Question 2010 x5 idrive Navigation map files

Can one of the Navigation map file in idrive be erased and how ? I think I have 2 Navigation map files one is Premium 2009-2 and the other one is Premium 2017-1.

Thanks
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-02-2016, 11:08 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,948
Posted By Piggy2016
I have tried these options

I have tried these options
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-02-2016, 08:26 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,948
Posted By Piggy2016
Question X5 FSC code

Does anyone have trouble installing CIC North America Premium 2017-1 Navigation map ?
I brought the FSC code from vendor but I had trouble updating this on my 2010 X5, the first 3 USB was no trouble...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:27 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.