Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Sil
Forum: Navigation System 05-29-2007, 04:01 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,347
Posted By Sil
Thank you for your quick reply KiwiJochen !!! ...

Thank you for your quick reply KiwiJochen !!!

I don't think it will be easy but that's probably because I have never done this.
I'm gonna buy a X5 monitor and give it a try!

Sil
Forum: Navigation System 05-29-2007, 02:45 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,347
Posted By Sil
facia replacement of the monitor

I have a broken backlight in the center LCD monitor of my Range Rover, so I can hardly read the information that is presented on the screen. Replacement (of the total unit) by the dealer will cost...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:40 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.