Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bigbillyboy
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-02-2017, 07:30 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 38,544
Posted By bigbillyboy
Ok. Thanks for all the work. Looked around again...

Ok. Thanks for all the work. Looked around again today, and definitely not back by the muffler. I'll dig under the drivers wheel this evening, if I get the chance.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-23-2017, 02:11 PM
Replies: 57
Views: 38,544
Posted By bigbillyboy
2007 e70 rdc location?!?!

I give up. I have searched all over under my 2007 e70 4.8i CCC. I cannot find the rdc module anywhere near the rear axle or muffler. Can someone take a photo of its location?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-11-2017, 10:58 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,594
Posted By bigbillyboy
2008 e70 problems after hitch coding

I installed the oem hitch and harness. No brake lights, so I used NCS expert to add +ahmu to the VO and processed the CAS and FRM modules. The instructions I had said to then process car. I did...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:39 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.