Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: virgopelo
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-29-2017, 03:44 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,672
Posted By virgopelo
great thanks for that info .however i have this...

great thanks for that info .however i have this message on the main screen dsc and x drive malfunction .
can any one point on what menu should i scan to diagnostic this error ?
apparently this...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-29-2017, 10:01 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,672
Posted By virgopelo
help with code reader creator c310

Hi to all:
I have a code reader creator C310 and apparently work fine but I have no clue in how read the codes that came out on the screen.
Have any one use this code reader before I am...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-25-2017, 10:15 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,527
Posted By virgopelo
i like the optima red top i have one of this...

i like the optima red top i have one of this batteries on my other tdi for the last 4 years and the performance is outstanding th4 one that i have is the 34/78 800cca amps and 1000cca at 33 but i...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-24-2017, 12:31 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,527
Posted By virgopelo
thanks on the picture it look very similar to the...

thanks on the picture it look very similar to the old one
regards
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-23-2017, 02:37 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,527
Posted By virgopelo
New owner battery question

Hi to all ,new BMW X5 2011 35D need advice with the battery ,I purchase this car from the auction and has 103 000 miles I have no clue on the history of the car I know that I have to do some works ...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.