Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Windsma
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-17-2017, 10:52 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
Sunroof works.. Just leaked because the drivers...

Sunroof works..
Just leaked because the drivers a-pillar tube kinked. Its been corrected too.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-17-2017, 09:58 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
Started it 4 times in a row this morning. Had...

Started it 4 times in a row this morning.
Had equal starting power each time.

I plan to drive it around this week before i call it a complete win.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-16-2017, 05:09 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
I swapped the battery out of my camaro saturday...

I swapped the battery out of my camaro saturday morning. (Which isnt the best and lower cca)
6pm quick trip to the store no problem
Noon today take it to lunch. no problem
I'll see how it acts...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-13-2017, 09:30 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
It was in sleep mode 20min into it it read .5a...

It was in sleep mode 20min into it
it read .5a but never "woke up"
Stayed at .5a for 2 minutes
then went back to 0
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-13-2017, 04:31 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
It was 20min past going into sleep mode. Lasted...

It was 20min past going into sleep mode. Lasted two minutes then went back to normal.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-12-2017, 08:43 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
Starting to think its the battery. The Park...

Starting to think its the battery.

The Park light stays off I've checked it thru the day and its off. I'll try the window lock trick.
The .5A draw during sleep mode did not turn on the park...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-12-2017, 04:36 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
Yeah thanks for the help. For giggles i tried...

Yeah thanks for the help.
For giggles i tried to start it when i took that picture. Battery sounded weak but it started.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-12-2017, 04:05 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
I'll check the armrest when the wife gets home. ...

I'll check the armrest when the wife gets home.
Hard to do car stuffs with an 8mo old.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-12-2017, 01:16 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
Previous owner has a what looks like a telephone...

Previous owner has a what looks like a telephone handsfree microphone beside the drivers seat.

I had a FSR go bad on my e46 M3. Smells like electrical tape burning and the fan stayed on...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-12-2017, 08:00 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
545 had a blow out on the way home yesterday.....

545 had a blow out on the way home yesterday.. thank God for runflats. A 285/30-19 is not easy to find at 7pm..

So, I told the wife it would be a good time to test the X5.
She goes out to start...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-11-2017, 10:24 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
Let the X5 sit since 6pm yesterday without a...

Let the X5 sit since 6pm yesterday without a charger etc..

10am this morning battery read 12.6v -.3v when it "woke up"
Hit the key and fired right up.
Tested the alternator under load and tested...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
Elon, between Burlington and Greensboro

Elon, between Burlington and Greensboro
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-10-2017, 11:52 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
Shes been driving my 545i 6spd.. Im not excited...

Shes been driving my 545i 6spd..
Im not excited about that..
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-10-2017, 11:11 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
Thank you. I'll leave 74 out and put 75 back in. ...

Thank you. I'll leave 74 out and put 75 back in.
The Wife was not excited about possibly losing her radio.

Park light has been off all morning
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-10-2017, 10:17 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
I never use the Bluetooth, could i just remove...

I never use the Bluetooth, could i just remove the tcu and put the fuse 74 back in?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-10-2017, 09:48 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
I'll keep an eye on the shift light today. I...

I'll keep an eye on the shift light today.
I left the 2A charger on it all night. It turns off when fully charged.
During the 2min .5A draw the shift light was off.
I read others had issues...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
I checked the rear. It had no evidence of water

I checked the rear. It had no evidence of water
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-09-2017, 09:46 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 5,542
Posted By Windsma
2005 Sunroof flood now battery drain.

2005 3.0L with bluetooth and nav.

Massive rain flooded the drivers floorboard.
Came here to find out its a common problem with the drain tubes.
And my was kinked.
Pulled the carpet out dried...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:15 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.