Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
11-07-2017, 08:49 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,465
Can anyone tell me what part this is?
2003 X5 4.4i
Doe anyone know what the part that connects hose 9 and 10 in this diagram? Your help is greatly appreciated?
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/images/diag_3ed4.png
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-20-2017, 06:30 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 3,037
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-19-2017, 09:21 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 3,037
Amplifier Connections?
Need someone's help. I cannot get sound from my radio. Knob doesn't work. Steering column control don't work. I replaced the amp with another amp, and that doesn't work. There is one small connection...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
10-10-2017, 09:01 PM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,084
Radio and Steering Volume Controls Not Working
I just bought a 2003. The volume controls don't increase or decrease the volume. The radio button does turn the head unit on. Is there an indication on the radio head display of the volume level? It...
|