Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Zfred10
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-21-2019, 03:38 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,497
Posted By Zfred10
Is the OEM exhaust held on by a clamp or did you...

Is the OEM exhaust held on by a clamp or did you have to chop it? On a similar note, did you have to weld the new exhaust on or could you just clamp it?

Thanks in advance!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-22-2018, 11:04 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,724
Posted By Zfred10
I'm not very well educated on the topic actually,...

I'm not very well educated on the topic actually, but I'll do my best. I ordered the Carly Wifi Adapter from Amazon ($82.90) and will have to download the Carly for BMW Pro App on my iPhone when it...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-22-2018, 08:55 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,724
Posted By Zfred10
Would those fit the M sport package bumper?

Would those fit the M sport package bumper?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-21-2018, 11:23 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,724
Posted By Zfred10
Awesome. Thanks again.

Awesome. Thanks again.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-21-2018, 11:04 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,724
Posted By Zfred10
That's what I was thinking as well, but I wasn't...

That's what I was thinking as well, but I wasn't sure if the resistors reduced the heat of the actual bulb or served another purpose. Not trying to fry the lens or anything. Thanks for the feedback!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-21-2018, 10:54 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,724
Posted By Zfred10
LED Bulbs and Coding

I'm looking to update some exterior bulbs on my X5 to LED bulbs. My question is specifically is for the H11 fog light bulbs. I plan to change these to LED and see companies offering the LED fog...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.