Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 148
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Griza
Forum: Parts and Accessories Forum 09-19-2016, 09:38 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 2,879
Posted By Griza
Oem complete Sirius satellite unit for E83 X3

Cleaning out the garage, I found BNIB complete OEM Sirius satellite package that I never installed in my ex-wife's X3. Comes with receiver, harness, antenna, owners manual and instructions. Best...
Forum: X ///M Forum 12-13-2010, 02:10 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,367
Posted By Griza
HAve you tried bedding in the brakes? Do 5 or so...

HAve you tried bedding in the brakes? Do 5 or so stops from 75-80mph down to almost a complete stop. Stay off the brakes for a bit to let them cool down. Repeat if necessary. Do it on an empty...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-13-2010, 01:49 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 13,834
Posted By Griza
Why no smoked tails? Tint/smoke the red part and...

Why no smoked tails? Tint/smoke the red part and leave the clear stip. White out the red reflectors in the bumper. You did too much other work to leave those things alone. Other than that, it looks...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 10-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,585
Posted By Griza
I will post pics this weekend of the 20"s. No...

I will post pics this weekend of the 20"s. No spacers, direct fit, same lug bolts even. The rear sticks out just a bit because of the massive width of the rims and tires, some might not like that. It...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 10-04-2010, 07:27 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 3,585
Posted By Griza
I have the 20" wheels off of my sold 4.6iS on my...

I have the 20" wheels off of my sold 4.6iS on my wife's X3. They look amazing, 275front/315 rear.
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 09-25-2010, 01:42 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,403
Posted By Griza
We have has ours for 3yrs, purchased with 27k now...

We have has ours for 3yrs, purchased with 27k now just shy of 98k. Moon roof rattles have been the main issue with the exception that we just had the tranny replaced under CPO warranty this past...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 09-25-2010, 01:36 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,842
Posted By Griza
BMW comes through...

Brought my X3 in for a transmission issue. Gears were slipping, dash light coming on car going into limp mode. 97,xxx miles on '04 with CPO warranty. Brought in last Monday only to find out my CPO...
Forum: X ///M Forum 01-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 5,042
Posted By Griza
The solution is to have 4 front rims. I ran my...

The solution is to have 4 front rims. I ran my 4.6is with 275/40/20 Pirelli Ice/Snow Scorp's on 4 fronts with 30mm spacers on the rear for a stock look. Ran this setup for four Northeast winters,...
Forum: X ///M Forum 01-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 9,611
Posted By Griza
Those wheels are horrendous

Those wheels are horrendous
Forum: X ///M Forum 01-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 14,303
Posted By Griza
When I had my 4.6iS, I purchased 4 front rims and...

When I had my 4.6iS, I purchased 4 front rims and put stock front sized 275/40/20 Pirelli Scorpion Ice and Snow on all the way around. I also had 30mm spacers on the back so the tires looked wider in...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 11-25-2009, 08:29 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,120
Posted By Griza
I had been saying back a few years ago I wish BMW...

I had been saying back a few years ago I wish BMW would come out with a high hp X. The only reason I switched was because of the lack of a high hp X. I honestly am not that big of a fan of my CTTS...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 11-25-2009, 08:24 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,120
Posted By Griza
I tried to hooked it up in the wrong spot due to...

I tried to hooked it up in the wrong spot due to my lack of attention to directions. I was trying to rush and that is what happens when you don't take your time.
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 11-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,120
Posted By Griza
Figured out my issue...I guess I am completely...

Figured out my issue...I guess I am completely retarded and I have no problem admitting it.....:rolleyes:
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 11-22-2009, 03:30 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,120
Posted By Griza
Ok, finally got around to installing the aux...

Ok, finally got around to installing the aux connector. Had my daughters boyfriend helping just in case. He is a tech kid that has built robots. My wifes X3 is an '04 with nav. We removed the radio...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 10-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,120
Posted By Griza
Thanks! :thumbup:

Thanks! :thumbup:
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 10-28-2009, 08:45 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,120
Posted By Griza
Thanks statdoc, could you elaborate further?

Thanks statdoc, could you elaborate further?
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 10-24-2009, 04:18 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,120
Posted By Griza
Easiest, most simple way to connect ipod

'04 X3 with Nav...curious what you guys have found to be a simple effective way to connect an ipod. Thanks!
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 10-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 4,732
Posted By Griza
I have the Goodyear Eagle Ultragrip on my wife's...

I have the Goodyear Eagle Ultragrip on my wife's X3's stock rims. They have been fantastic through two winters and have plenty of tread left. I have used Dunlop Wintersport M2 & M3 and Pirelli...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,342
Posted By Griza
Wow, that is impressive!! Thank you! I will let...

Wow, that is impressive!! Thank you! I will let you know how it goes.....
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,342
Posted By Griza
Found one on ebay for $360. Now I need someone to...

Found one on ebay for $360. Now I need someone to install or need some instructions.
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-14-2009, 11:25 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,342
Posted By Griza
Hey Lemans, hope all is well!! Once I sold my...

Hey Lemans, hope all is well!! Once I sold my 4.6is, I was MIA for awhile. I picked up the X3 for my wife since she needed the trunk space. I think this is going to be a difficult search as there are...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-13-2009, 06:28 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,342
Posted By Griza
Sorry CPO...I guess MotorDavid answered it...

Sorry CPO...I guess MotorDavid answered it though. Such BS that it would not be covered.

Anyone know where I could get one other than the dealer??
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 08-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 2,342
Posted By Griza
Dealer says Nav screen not covered by CPO

So about two weeks ago the Nav screen goes out. Make the appointment yesterday, get a call this morning stating the screen is bad and not covered. They want $2300 just for the screen. Obviously I...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 05-28-2009, 02:10 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,525
Posted By Griza
JCL, thank you for the info! I forgot about...

JCL, thank you for the info! I forgot about Zeckhausen...The drilled/slotted rotors would be just for looks really. My wife is not a racer, I just figured if I am upgrading I might as well add some...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 05-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 2,525
Posted By Griza
Need to replace brakes soon on the '04 X3...

Looking to upgrade from stock pads and rotors. Anyone have any experience with some drilled/slotted rotors and good, possibly dustless pads? What about stainless lines as well and some better fluid?...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 148

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:24 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.