Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Lwilliams
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-06-2019, 03:21 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,134
Posted By Lwilliams
A faulty maf would be my first point of contact...

A faulty maf would be my first point of contact tbh
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-05-2019, 09:41 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,174
Posted By Lwilliams
Thank you for your responses :) good to know...

Thank you for your responses :) good to know there's another option with the ravenoil and rock oil if I need it :)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-05-2019, 09:00 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,174
Posted By Lwilliams
Xdrive Oil

Could someone confirm the new xdrive part number for the oil is 83222409710 as I've just been to the dealer an they said the ending in 244 has been...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-04-2019, 03:02 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,685
Posted By Lwilliams
nice one :)

nice one :)
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-04-2019, 02:22 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 3,685
Posted By Lwilliams
Are all the facelift E53's fitted with the 6hp26?

Are all the facelift E53's fitted with the 6hp26?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-01-2019, 12:34 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,784
Posted By Lwilliams
Great info x5only :) when you say white smoke, do...

Great info x5only :) when you say white smoke, do you mean blue? As white is normally water? Are Bmcables a known company then?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-01-2019, 11:44 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,784
Posted By Lwilliams
I've read I have to let the ecu know I've put...

I've read I have to let the ecu know I've put fresh oil in the transfer case? Is this not true? Good advice on the transfer pump, appreciated. I will get some bolts for the skid plate I guess...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-01-2019, 01:58 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,784
Posted By Lwilliams
Well thank you for the info Stephen, the excel...

Well thank you for the info Stephen, the excel spread sheet is a great idea. I feel this a good start for me to know where to look for items, thank you. I think I'll change this thread to one for my...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-31-2019, 03:26 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,784
Posted By Lwilliams
Lightbulb Lwiliiams's 4.4i Valvetronic X5 Thread

Hi all, I'm new to the X5 scene infact new to the BMW scene. I have purchased a 2004 X5 E53 with the 4.4i V8 Valvetronic engine. Which currently sits on 116k miles, I am looking to service/replace...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.