Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-24-2022, 10:34 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 6,032
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-23-2022, 10:15 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 6,032
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-23-2022, 05:35 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 6,032
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
04-19-2021, 10:57 AM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 2,545
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-22-2021, 05:25 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,202
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-09-2021, 01:02 AM
|
|
Replies: 92
Views: 15,530
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
02-01-2021, 03:53 PM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 2,913
Wow wish I had a friend like that!
...
Wow wish I had a friend like that!
Definitely do he charge pipe. Even with no other mods, that alone is a nice piece of mind knowing it won’t crack like the factory plastic pipe.
With catless/...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
08-26-2020, 09:09 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 2,115
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
08-26-2020, 07:50 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 2,115
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
08-06-2020, 10:54 AM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,906
Awesome. Thanks for the info. If it’s a wiring...
Awesome. Thanks for the info. If it’s a wiring issue, looks like the green/yelllow wire will be the culprit or the pin it connects to junction box in the glove box. If it were a power or ground,...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
08-05-2020, 06:51 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,906
They squeezed me today because I was supplying...
They squeezed me today because I was supplying the sensor. We all thought it would be a simple swap. Im not sure if they tested it before or not. They just got me in the waiting room saying it was...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
08-05-2020, 02:16 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,906
PDC Sensor
About 8 months ago, one of my PDC sensors started intermittently failing and eventually completely failed, shutting down the entire PDC sensor. Did the finger test to figure out which sensor it was...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
07-28-2020, 05:38 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,304
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
07-28-2020, 04:46 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,304
Quad exhaust
Have some exhaust work planned and need help with tips. Has anyone with the M sport bumper tried replacing the factory tips with dual tips on each side? What did you use?
I want to use these 3.5”...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
07-06-2020, 08:45 AM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 2,036
Update: Problem solved.
I used Protool to...
Update: Problem solved.
I used Protool to check for faults in the FRM and sure enough there was 2 faults for the left brake lamp, one of which was a short circuit. I reset the circuit and cleared...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
07-05-2020, 07:22 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 2,036
FRM is likely involved. Been reading about the...
FRM is likely involved. Been reading about the short circuit counter and they may need to be reset. Protool should be able do that if that’s the case. I don’t believe the unit is bricked since...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
07-03-2020, 09:23 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 2,036
Left brake light malfunction
This is a really dumb problem.
Replaced my brake and turn signals with LEDs. Used Bimmergeeks Protool to code the hot and cold checks. Everything works dandy. After a week, I got a message on the...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
04-02-2020, 07:45 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 2,545
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
04-02-2020, 05:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 69
Views: 9,399
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-30-2020, 12:08 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,473
It’s going to depend on the wrap color and...
It’s going to depend on the wrap color and material thickness. I wrapped mine in Vivid carbon fiber and it helped mask the cracks. If you look closely, you can still see them but it does help a lot. ...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-30-2020, 09:49 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 1,473
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-29-2020, 12:08 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 2,545
|
Forum: X5 (F15) Forum
03-27-2020, 07:18 PM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,547
Sunroof help
I’m having a little trouble with the sunroof. I have an E70 but it seems the F15 is setup the same way. Everything functions as it should but one of the “sliders” that connects the front and rear sun...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-27-2020, 07:16 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 2,545
Panoramic sunroof help
I’m having a little trouble with the sunroof. Everything functions as it should but one of the “sliders” that connects the front and rear sun shades has cracked. When the shade is opened, everything...
|