Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ILDIVA01
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-29-2006, 12:30 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,468
Posted By ILDIVA01
Thanks for your input, but as I stated in...

Thanks for your input, but as I stated in previous emai I am new to the forum so therfore I have never used the "Search" option before.

I'm not sure what the actual meaning of your comment was...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-28-2006, 10:31 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,468
Posted By ILDIVA01
Is this with Warranty Direct, or another company?

Is this with Warranty Direct, or another company?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,014
Posted By ILDIVA01
Auto Advantage Inc Extended Warranty

Someone already posted a thread in reagrds to their experience with Warranty Direct, so I wanted to know has anyone else had any experience dealing with Auto Advanatge Inc or any other warranty...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,468
Posted By ILDIVA01
There is a God!!!! I recently posted a thread in...

There is a God!!!! I recently posted a thread in regards to purchasing an extended warranty for my X5 and getting input from those who have purchased one, but I got no responses.

Is Warranty...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-27-2006, 10:52 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,070
Posted By ILDIVA01
Warning Beeps

I'll try that. Let you know if if works.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-26-2006, 10:59 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,070
Posted By ILDIVA01
Beeps

I noticed the temperature beep, that only sounds once.

It's weird because my car just started doing this.

Is there a way to turn this off or look for warning messages myself??

Thanx
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-26-2006, 10:48 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,070
Posted By ILDIVA01
Warning Beeps

I noticed that after driving my car for a little while, three beeps sound which occur about every 20 minutes.

I had this looked at because no messages appeared on the dash or anything. Again the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-26-2006, 10:44 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,118
Posted By ILDIVA01
Whistling noise

I know that I saw a post similar to this one, but I can't find it.

There is a whistling noise coming from under my hood. I had this checked at the dealership and the service man told me that...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-26-2006, 10:32 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,014
Posted By ILDIVA01
After Market Extended Warranty Anyone

Thanks,

I think that this would be a great thread in which others could relate to. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one is this situation.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,014
Posted By ILDIVA01
Thanks. I just find that hard to believe seeing...

Thanks. I just find that hard to believe seeing that I'm sure that there are others who would benefit from such information. Also I noticed that there are various "other" minor facts posted in...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-24-2006, 10:08 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,014
Posted By ILDIVA01
Extended Warranty Sticky

Hi, I recently posted a message in regards to getting feedback on purchasing an extended warranty for my 2001 x5. I was unable to purchase one through the dealership, so I will need to go with an...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-22-2006, 10:14 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,087
Posted By ILDIVA01
Ok, what is a sticky and how do you post it?...

Ok, what is a sticky and how do you post it? Please bear with me, I am totally new to this.

Thanks
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-22-2006, 01:37 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,087
Posted By ILDIVA01
Extended Warranty

Hello every,

I'm ILDIVA01 from Illinois and I am new to this forum. I found this forum after weeks of posting on a UK based cite.

Anyways, I really need help. I am in search of an extended...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:23 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.