Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 70
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: FatX5
Forum: X5 (F15) Forum 07-24-2013, 09:26 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,347
Posted By FatX5
Well i decided not to go with a F15. BMW...

Well i decided not to go with a F15. BMW offered me a sweet deal on an E70 Msport 5.0 loaded with the M performance package. The exhaust note is awesome.
Forum: X5 (F15) Forum 07-24-2013, 09:24 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 4,449
Posted By FatX5
Picked up my 13 Msport tonight and was told by...

Picked up my 13 Msport tonight and was told by the salesmen that the F15 will hit showroom in late august for Demo cars. Looking at november to take delivery.
Forum: X5 (F15) Forum 07-15-2013, 10:54 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,347
Posted By FatX5
F15 X5 Vs Cayenne

Like most of feed back on this forum we all have reservations concerning the appearance of the new X5. My lease is up in October which puts me in perfect position for an F15. From what is released...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-08-2011, 12:44 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 8,608
Posted By FatX5
My previous X5 was BSM, went to titanium for a...

My previous X5 was BSM, went to titanium for a change. I miss the BSM. Nuff said???
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,835
Posted By FatX5
I have the M sport in NYC. It's fine as along as...

I have the M sport in NYC. It's fine as along as you clear bra the rockers, flares and portion of the rear door. Winter ice, snow and salt is what will do the most damage. This past winter killed...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 11,945
Posted By FatX5
PPF works but mine has gotten pretty beat up and...

PPF works but mine has gotten pretty beat up and needs to be replaced.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Replies: 43
Views: 9,085
Posted By FatX5
I sold my 08 4.8 privately for $39k with 30,000...

I sold my 08 4.8 privately for $39k with 30,000 miles. So i think that mid $40's would be correct for a CPO. By the way BMW only wanted to give me $36k. This was back in October 2010.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-24-2011, 11:31 AM
Replies: 70
Views: 20,603
Posted By FatX5
Rich, i reset my consumption, drove her like a...

Rich, i reset my consumption, drove her like a grandma and i cant get above 13 mpg combined about 30% highway, 70% street.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-18-2011, 05:48 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,324
Posted By FatX5
Yes - i have the same problem, Driver side behind...

Yes - i have the same problem, Driver side behind the rear wheel is the Horizantal seam where it mates to the Rear quarter. Ihave the msport too. Dealer thought i was hit but the car was delivered...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-18-2011, 05:45 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 20,603
Posted By FatX5
12.5 MPG on my 5.0 Ouch!!! My 4.8 got around 15...

12.5 MPG on my 5.0 Ouch!!! My 4.8 got around 15 MPG so it is a huge differance.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-15-2011, 06:24 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,888
Posted By FatX5
On my 07 that had motor issues, they just ordered...

On my 07 that had motor issues, they just ordered me a new 08 and it didnt cost me a dime.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,446
Posted By FatX5
Wow - they look really nice :)

Wow - they look really nice :)
Forum: X ///M Forum 01-31-2011, 12:10 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 26,976
Posted By FatX5
Well the snow, salt, and sand has killed the 3M i...

Well the snow, salt, and sand has killed the 3M i put on in november. Rockers are pretty beat up and it looks like i will be replacing the film come spring. What a PITA!!!! Northern, did you put...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,488
Posted By FatX5
I ordered it with my 08 X5 and was very pleased...

I ordered it with my 08 X5 and was very pleased with the appearance. Nice choice.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,155
Posted By FatX5
I didnt run the 3m under the wheel well lip. To...

I didnt run the 3m under the wheel well lip. To many cracks and crevices to work around, i have just accepted that those will get beat up.
The factory mud flaps will definitely help, just dont look...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 01-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 6,155
Posted By FatX5
Northern, yes this is a real issue, any color...

Northern, yes this is a real issue, any color will show. I ran my X5 upstate NY with snow and it is worse up there. Not so bad in the city as then roads are paved however noticeably worse on the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-27-2010, 08:46 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,417
Posted By FatX5
Rich, I am caught up in NY state with that snow...

Rich, I am caught up in NY state with that snow storm that rolled in. Still running the summer 19's on my sport and they do not perform well in the snow. Glad I saw your post, I will buying some...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-24-2010, 05:25 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 5,450
Posted By FatX5
I had 20's on my last X5 and to be honest, i...

I had 20's on my last X5 and to be honest, i never had any luck with balancing outside BMW dealer. THey have the correct machine for these wheels and they were the only shop to fix the vibrations,...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-19-2010, 10:38 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 3,996
Posted By FatX5
That is a good price, assuming excellent...

That is a good price, assuming excellent condition. I just sold my 08 4.8, sport pack with 214's, 36k miles for $39000, no CPO, broker took 1500 for marketing and commission.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-17-2010, 07:09 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,537
Posted By FatX5
The new version Idrive is awesome, way better...

The new version Idrive is awesome, way better than the one i had in the 08. Play around with it, there are many ways to manipulate. I get in my brothers car and he has a touch screen. Much rather...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-15-2010, 10:58 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 5,050
Posted By FatX5
I have the 19's on my msport and they are no...

I have the 19's on my msport and they are no better, 2 weeks old and i could not beleive the chips. I paid a local clear bra guy to install the rocker panel, rear doors, and flares. They seem to be...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-15-2010, 10:48 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 23,361
Posted By FatX5
5.0 comes out both sides.

5.0 comes out both sides.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-14-2010, 04:05 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 13,860
Posted By FatX5
My work is right right across from the ferrari...

My work is right right across from the ferrari dealer service center on newtown, stop by!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Replies: 31
Views: 13,860
Posted By FatX5
Joe did my car as well, I didnt do the front...

Joe did my car as well, I didnt do the front bumper, yet.... He does nice work. Maybe i will see you running down the LIE:D. Small world.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 12-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,703
Posted By FatX5
Check out the cargo Bar, It slides into the...

Check out the cargo Bar, It slides into the aluminum track, you can slide it back and forth to secure cargo. It's the best acessory i have bought so far. not cheap though, $ 200.00.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 70

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.