Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TotenTeufel
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-10-2020, 06:48 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 772
Posted By TotenTeufel
I was hoping just to be able to clean it, but...

I was hoping just to be able to clean it, but with it missing, I bought one off of eBay. I hate having wires just dangling or a connector in this case.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-10-2020, 01:49 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 772
Posted By TotenTeufel
Found pictures online, showing the auc should be...

Found pictures online, showing the auc should be on top of the fan shroud. I just checked nothing there. Smh
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-10-2020, 01:35 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 772
Posted By TotenTeufel
That’d explain a lot. The Bentley is really short...

That’d explain a lot. The Bentley is really short on information about it and location.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-10-2020, 12:13 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 772
Posted By TotenTeufel
Need help identifying this connector

I was looking for the AUC sensor and I came across this connector tied off to one of the a/c hoses. Does anyone what it plugs into? It's one the passenger side of my 2006 x5 4.8is. Thanks
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-17-2020, 06:28 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 655
Posted By TotenTeufel
Please delete. I found it.

Please delete. I found it.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-17-2020, 06:19 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 655
Posted By TotenTeufel
Part Number for halo light access cover

Please delete. I found it.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.