Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
05-07-2008, 10:55 AM
|
|
Replies: 59
Views: 25,803
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
05-07-2008, 12:06 AM
|
|
Replies: 59
Views: 25,803
I have the same problem with my 2007 4.8i and...
I have the same problem with my 2007 4.8i and have had multiple software updates. I am not convinced it is a software issue because if it was, it would be solved by now. My X5's erratic shifting is...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
01-08-2008, 07:07 AM
|
|
Replies: 40
Views: 7,982
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
12-14-2007, 01:15 AM
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 2,871
I have to agree that the transmission in my X5...
I have to agree that the transmission in my X5 seems to leave a lot to be desired. I have had discussions with other members about random issues: hesitation, slamming, and just lack of consistency....
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
12-14-2007, 01:11 AM
|
|
Replies: 21
Views: 4,672
Completely unrelated, but how is your X5 from a...
Completely unrelated, but how is your X5 from a quietness standpoint? I remember you mentioning that you spent a lot of time getting your Odyssey creak-free on another post. I have had creak after...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
11-19-2007, 12:42 AM
|
|
Replies: 58
Views: 35,447
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
10-26-2007, 06:43 AM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,345
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
09-24-2007, 11:22 PM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 2,872
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
09-24-2007, 09:32 AM
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 2,872
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
08-15-2007, 09:04 AM
|
|
Replies: 40
Views: 12,028
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
06-10-2007, 01:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 3,915
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
06-10-2007, 01:01 PM
|
|
Replies: 24
Views: 6,773
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
05-07-2007, 11:25 PM
|
|
Replies: 32
Views: 14,973
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
05-07-2007, 07:13 PM
|
|
Replies: 32
Views: 14,973
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
04-22-2007, 11:13 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 2,784
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
04-19-2007, 11:07 AM
|
|
Replies: 32
Views: 14,973
I am a bit disappointed because when my...
I am a bit disappointed because when my dealership contacted BMW with this issue they made it seem as if it was some special case, but I had a feeling it was more global. I bet some people do not...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
04-13-2007, 10:21 PM
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 1,727
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
04-13-2007, 12:20 AM
|
|
Replies: 32
Views: 14,973
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
04-02-2007, 12:46 AM
|
|
Replies: 129
Views: 26,878
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
04-01-2007, 01:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 129
Views: 26,878
Reading my service notes, It looks like my...
Reading my service notes, It looks like my dealership had to run the upgrade 3 times before it finished correctly. The first two times completely locked at certains points. Technology is great when...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-29-2007, 09:46 PM
|
|
Replies: 129
Views: 26,878
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-29-2007, 10:18 AM
|
|
Replies: 129
Views: 26,878
I couldn't tell you exactly what it is, but I...
I couldn't tell you exactly what it is, but I complained because the transmission seems to get lost and not know when to shift. It hangs going up hills and somethings flutters when I want a medium...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-29-2007, 12:19 AM
|
|
Replies: 20
Views: 4,491
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-29-2007, 12:17 AM
|
|
Replies: 129
Views: 26,878
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
03-18-2007, 06:42 PM
|
|
Replies: 46
Views: 8,806
|