Xoutpost.com

Xoutpost.com (https://xoutpost.com/forums.php)
-   Tire, Wheel, Brake and Suspension Forum (https://xoutpost.com/bmw-related-forums/tire-wheel-brake-suspension-forum/)
-   -   what wheels to get? (https://xoutpost.com/bmw-related-forums/tire-wheel-brake-suspension-forum/40221-what-wheels-get.html)

01blacks4 12-02-2007 12:23 PM

what wheels to get?
 
i have the stock #87's now....what to get? do they make the #177 as a staggered? maybe in a darker grey?...i guess i could powdercoat whatever rim any color....just dont know which whel to get...

HELP :confused:

oh yeah...its a silver 02 4.6 with red brembos front and rear with a ful S3 dinan kit

Michelle 12-02-2007 01:16 PM

:doh: Keep the 87s.

STALKER 12-02-2007 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01blacks4
i have the stock #87's now....what to get? do they make the #177 as a staggered? maybe in a darker grey?...i guess i could powdercoat whatever rim any color....just dont know which whel to get...

HELP :confused:

oh yeah...its a silver 02 4.6 with red brembos front and rear with a ful S3 dinan kit

Post some pics of your ride, I would love to see the BBK. Im looking to add a BBK on my 4.8IS.

JayX5 12-02-2007 03:19 PM

Time to get some HREs!!!

STALKER 12-02-2007 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayX5
Time to get some HREs!!!

I have had 2 sets on my M3. They are $$$, and not very good wheels. I would not ever get them again.

01blacks4 12-02-2007 04:09 PM

i have has HRE,IFORGED,FIKSE, KINESIS, VOLK, etc etc tec etc etc...on all my other cars.....this one is hard to find wheels for that actually look better than the stockers....

HRE's...man they are kinda overrated....

maybe some NEEZ......:)

STALKER 12-02-2007 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01blacks4
i have has HRE,IFORGED,FIKSE, KINESIS, VOLK, etc etc tec etc etc...on all my other cars.....this one is hard to find wheels for that actually look better than the stockers....

HRE's...man they are kinda overrated....

maybe some NEEZ......:)

I was thinking the same things. Q7 perhaps. Great wheel, 8000 ton forged pressed, so it will be light and strong.

01blacks4 12-02-2007 05:23 PM

yep :) same wheel i was thinking.....the darker grey color with as much "dish" as i can get as they dont have an X5 fitment yet.....ill have to mix and match something...

STALKER 12-02-2007 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01blacks4
yep :) same wheel i was thinking.....the darker grey color with as much "dish" as i can get as they dont have an X5 fitment yet.....ill have to mix and match something...

hmmm, Im gonna contact eisenhaus to see what they say.
My 4.8IS is black, I was thinking to get it in anthracite.

01blacks4 12-02-2007 05:37 PM

that would be a good solution for me also...see what they say and let me know...ill let you buy them since your dollar is stronger right now :)

let me know what they say

marc


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 PM.

vBulletin, Copyright 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved.