View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 10:06 AM

525iT_Feen is on a distinguished road
Also here is what I wrote in my thread about the coilovers:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RajB View Post
That AFe looks good. Glad all arrived and installed ok.

Nice info in the first posts too.
Thanks for the hook up Raj! It looks and sounds good. Not sure of any performance gains as I just don't see that being possible but it does sound pretty cool under heavy acceleration now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKEY53 View Post
What are the BC's like?
The BC's are the greatest modification offered for these cars. I f*cking HATE the stock air suspension in these cars. It was a big part of why I sold the blue 4.8iS and almost made me sell this one. I am still toying around with dampening and getting the truck not to rub with the way I have it setup/drive it but overall I have zero regrets.

The install was done by a friend because I didn't want to battle with it on the floor in my garage but it seemed to be pretty easy. The fronts were 1-2-3. It helped that I replaced all of my front suspension so he didn't have to battle to much with anything but overall it was quick. The rear took him a bit more because we had to take the trunk apart and I installed extended adjusters for the dampening so that I had easy access to it if I ever want to stiffen the rear up more.

The finish and quality of them is great and they ride as smooth as my V3s did on my 750i for almost a 3rd of the price. The only issue I found was with the front camber plates because there isn't much room for adjustment due to the strut towers in our cars. The solution is to relocate the set bolts on top in or out depending on which way you want to camber them. I didn't even touch mine when we did the alignment and might replace them with stock mounts if possible just because I think they might be causing a little bit of noise.

Only thing left to do is code out the self-leveling light.
Feel free to fire off any additional questions.

I purchased them from Brian @ Pro-Spec Autosport - Welcome to Pro-Spec Website!
Sam @ Sams Euro Shop installed them

Both these guys are the shit and really great to deal with!
And pics of my car at its current height:

Sponsored Links