View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 04:11 PM

Whitexi is on a distinguished road
Applied NuShield film to navigation, no more scratched anti glare!

So like many BMW owners with the scratched navigation anti glare I decided to patch it. You can find DIY's already on what to do but I'm going to just kinda explain why I chose this screen protector and show a picture.

First off you don't have to use NuShield, I did because I read it fit well and they had two options. My main concern was using my polarized glasses and still seeing the screen. I purchased the Triple A version in stead of the DayVue version for one reason. The DayVue is to shiny, it supposedly is made to fix the polarized viewing issue and from reading people like it but it doesn't look factory so I passed. I called NuShield and spoke to sales who also advised the DayVue however, I asked about the Triple A giving viewing issues with polarized glasses. They said if the screen is alread at an angle it would not cause issues.

They were right, I polished the old anti glare off, applied the film and it looks like before. I have the full screen so I'm not sure if they sell the smaller version but it fit well.

Next time the sunroof is open I will take a picture if I remember. Not sure about how it looks at night yet either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links