View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 12:34 AM
Premier Member and retired relic

Quicksilver will become famous soon enoughQuicksilver will become famous soon enough
Unhappy What am I doing wrong with the Treo 650

Phone is brand new, Latest update, so I go to the X turn on Bluetooth it see's the X displays the last 4 numbers of the vin just like it should, I put in the Pk: number and it won't accept it. i don't get it. What am I missing?

These are the instructions I followed.
http://www.xoutpost.com/articles/all-...tooth-ulf.html

Yes the phone sees the X and yes it acknowledges it and finally ask's for the pass key (you know the PK: XXXX number) but no soap. I've tried every combination of that number Capitals, no capitals, with the semicolen without out it. With a space without a space. Mind you; I had another phone for a couple of days and it paired up using the same method with that same passkey with no trouble.

Sponsored Links