View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 02:49 AM

EODguy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowz View Post
Everyones doing great !

I have cataract surgery a week from today which is going to be interesting.

I got a tooth infection that they prescribed an antibiotic for which I finished taking a few days ago and now Im having an allergic reaction to it so I look like I have the mumps right now and itching like mad. I hope thats over with by the time they go to do surgery. Its going to be hard holding still while they operated on my eye and itching like mad from this reaction Im having from the antibiotics.

Ive got to call the eye doctor monday to find out if I should use the special antibiotic eye drops they want me to take starting 3 days before the surgery after having this reaction to the other antibiotic.

Fun fun
Hope everything goes well. I need to go to the eye doctor myself or I'll just have to settle with looking rakish with an eye patch...[emoji1787]
I'm glad to see you back and that the family is doing great!!

On a side note... I installed Mywifitv on the head unit and now have 6661 channels of live TV in the X for $25 USD per month, but now have to fight chrome wanting to start all by itself [emoji2959] so that my get tossed out. [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk
"When the Team Chief said.... You're trapped in a hole with nothing but a goat and a slinky, what do you do? Stubby said, I'm not sure but it won't end well for the goat...." ~(Overheard) Last day, Phase 3, Q Course

Sponsored Links