View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 12:06 PM

crystalworks is on a distinguished road
Article on CV19 Origins

This is the most complete outlook onto the most likely origins that I have seen. It confirms what I thought was the most probable beginnings, from my layman's point of view obviously. The "wet-market" theory didn't hold water under scrutiny, however plausible.

Politico CV19 Origin Article

Given China's lack of cooperation and general pattern of self-interest, we are unlikely to ever know exactly what happened. Evidence (and most probably witnesses) has been eliminated. But the article makes a pretty compelling case.

Disclaimer: I am not anti-Chinese citizen, or anti-Chinese American, but am definitely anti-Chinese government. Some in this country seem to conflate the three for some reason. The question becomes, what is China's culpability for the economic and social damage? The loss of life has certainly been something the world has not seen in a very long time. In the US our case mortality rate is somewhere around 1.8%. If that holds true globally, the ultimate death toll will be substantial. Not to mention possible long term effects survivors might be left with.

2006 X5 4.8is Build 11/05 Maintenance/Build Log
Nav, DSP, Pano, Running Boards, OEM Tow Hitch, Cold Weather Pckg (Purchased 08/15 w/ 90,500 miles)

2010 X5 35d Build 02/10
Nav, HiFi, 6 DVD, Sports Pckg, Cold Weather Pckg, HUD, CAS, Running Boards, Leather Dash, PDC, Pano (Purchased 03/17 w/ 136,120 miles)

Last edited by crystalworks; 04-09-2021 at 12:27 PM.

Sponsored Links