View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 05:20 PM

Maruzo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcredliner View Post
I don't know of anything that can change the minds of Trump supporters other than Trump himself. Well maybe not-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBLBcZc5JHA Based on what happened in the Alabama rally reaction I don't think he will mention go get vaccinated again. Trump has over 70 million supporters. And Trump has not said anything near to---I want every republican to get vaccinated ASAP. It is vital to our country. It is a health crises and we all need to do our part to eradicate this terrible virus. If republicans are not supportive of Trump who do they support?
"You have your freedoms, but I happen to take the vaccine. But it is working. But you do have your freedoms. "

He's trying so hard to tiptoe around the subject and ease the vaccine point in without offending his constituents' feelings.

The point does get lost when you do not have the conviction to sell a product you believe in.

A product he helped create, no less.

Sure glad Biden didn't have Trump's baggage and can sell the vaccine without holding back.

Any participant coming out of that rally is leaving with a mixed message from his/ her leader. I should take it because Trump took it. But wait, he said it's my freedom NOT to take it. So no, I don't necessarily have to take it.

That's a pretty botched job of vaccine endoresment, it's almost painful to watch.

Sponsored Links