View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 05:17 PM

scooba0010 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Hi ccfj1

Hi thanks for the lead on the nav fitter, i mailed him today and he replied this evening ,unfortunatly he only does e46 oh well back looking for a braver man than me ,I may have to use navtvman on ebay ,i will phone him again for a chat ,we mentioned chandlers bmw do you know the service manager ? what a complete w------. i had a nice falling out with him and im going in on th 26th to see bodyshop manager ,iv paint issue on front passenger door best described as blistered and rubs off when iv tried to polish damaged area ,the vechicle has never been painted since leaving factory iv owned from new .so what is it .i have taken advise from 2 local bodyshops both said return it to dealer iv spoken by phone ,and yes/no it is a warrenty issue but could be outside influences what does that mean ? cop out .It is a tiny bit embarrasing because the salesman is a friend ,but that said we that is my father bought new 3 estate from him ,father in law x5 ,myself x5 and new mini,all cash sales no pxs and you know how it is 1.5% discount on mini and 3 series list on x5s approx £125k.in last 3yrs I am really hoping they support me in this issue but i wont hold my breath what do you think ? the areas im talking about are two about the size of a 5p coin .and not bird mess alkaline stain .scooba

Sponsored Links