View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 12:45 AM

avonside is on a distinguished road
adding nav to a 05

Hi everyone,
I have only had my new 05 3.0 for 8 weeks and am kikking myself for not choosing the Nav option.I am considering retro-fitting it,what I wanted to know is that when you look on e-bay for eg; there are lots of different 16:9 screens and Nav computers with different part #'s .What advise do you have as to which ones to try and bid for.
I have spoke to Vaheh at crevier my local dealer and he can supply most of the stuff but suggests that I source the screen and computer from elswhere due to cost.
Because I have an 05 with the BT and BMW assist that uses the GPS system I was hoping that would make the retro-fit a little easier and cheaper !!!!.

Thanx
Mods so far; rear fog lights retro-fit,ractive oval tips,titanium grille set,OEM trailer hitch,mud flaps, aux audio input,non-smoker ash tray,sub-installation and a set of the 4.8is 20" replicas with cooper Zeon 4xS.Euro clear headlights & rear parking sensors.LPG Dual fuel convertion.Chrome bezel rings,Fitted uk cycle lighting board electric hook up,Sport wheel centre re-trimmed in Alcantara,
Still luvin the ride :

Sponsored Links