View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 12:56 PM

xsx450 is on a distinguished road
I swear to god some of you guys live in fooking LA LA Land!

Just because you lived a sheltered life where mommy and daddy kept you safe from the harsh realities of the world and the united states did such a good job of making you feel safe for YOUR entire life you are ignorant to the world we live in?

I realize many and most of you are highly educated or god damn lucky because of how well off you seem to be. READ A FOOKING HISTORY BOOK.

You are pathetic if you think guns are not needed to protect people, just because you think "it won't happen to me". You all sound like the blind leading the blind. What happens when someone does threaten to hurt your loved ones and your sitting there with your dick in your hand because "In this day in age we dont need guns" WOW. Do you really think criminals don't have them ILLEGALLY. Do you really think any amount of regulation will change that??? What a joke.

What happens when we all bend over and hand over our guns to the government. Do we just do whatever they say? Do we just submit to their every demand? Some of you would like, no LOVE, that.

Look at how this country was MADE! Jesus you guys are as unamerican as can be. If you want to live in a country without guns, THEN GO. No shit their gun crime rates are lower. WHY DON'T YOU OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT THE OTHER STATISTICS LIKE VIOLENT CRIME WITHOUT GUNS??? Does anyone know why we left for the new world?

What a joke telling us all about your multimillion dollar gated community. GOOD FOR YOU, you are safe, and you do not need a gun. But when the guy that doesn't have all of that see's you and comes into your house to take what you have without a care in the world for human life, your not going to even get to look like an idiot. Your going to be dead laying in your families arms.

Wake up people. All of the unrest in the world could just as easily happen in the US at ANY TIME. what do you think would happen if the banks closed, gas stations closed, and food sold out at the super market? WE WOULDNT ALL HOLD HANDS. Just because the US hasn't had a major crisis in quite a while does not allow us to all live with our head up our ass in LA LA Land. I swear to god some of you are a joke.

Sponsored Links