Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > BMW SAV Forums > X5 (E70) Forum
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-10-2008, 06:26 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: VA BEACH, VA USA
Posts: 42
vabeachrunner4 is on a distinguished road
Taking delivery today!!

Hey all, I finally made the decision and am taking delivery today!! I ended up getting the 08 4.8i for 63K out the door with the following packages:

Alpine White/Sand Beige Nevada
Cold Weather
Premium
Premium Sound
Rear Climate
Sport Package/w 20" Y spoke wheels
Tech Package
Auto tailgate
Comfort Access
Running boards
Rear seat entertainment
Ipod adapter
Head up display
HD radio
Satellite radio

and I got them to throw in all season mats and tire warranty at no charge! Although they should for that kind of bank! I have been researching and reading everyone's posts on here for months and decided this was the one for me. I think this is a pretty good price considering the options. Anyone have any feedback on that? Also, I know the new idrive is coming late summer 09 but couldn't pass up this deal. I'm off to the dealer but will post pics later today!

Thanks all!
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

  #2  
Old 07-10-2008, 08:29 AM
JGQ JGQ is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: OH, USA
Posts: 296
JGQ is on a distinguished road
Congratulations!!

This is a pretty good deal. MSRP is $73,600 when you build it on BMWUSA.com. You are getting close to $5000 below invoice!

Enjoy and post Pics!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-10-2008, 09:28 AM
BGM's Avatar
BGM BGM is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,820
BGM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vabeachrunner4
Hey all, I finally made the decision and am taking delivery today!! I ended up getting the 08 4.8i for 63K out the door with the following packages:

Alpine White/Sand Beige Nevada
Cold Weather
Premium
Premium Sound
Rear Climate
Sport Package/w 20" Y spoke wheels
Tech Package
Auto tailgate
Comfort Access
Running boards
Rear seat entertainment
Ipod adapter
Head up display
HD radio
Satellite radio

and I got them to throw in all season mats and tire warranty at no charge! Although they should for that kind of bank! I have been researching and reading everyone's posts on here for months and decided this was the one for me. I think this is a pretty good price considering the options. Anyone have any feedback on that? Also, I know the new idrive is coming late summer 09 but couldn't pass up this deal. I'm off to the dealer but will post pics later today!

Thanks all!
Yes that is a great price--how were you able to get that much of a discount ?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 180
LobsterX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM
Yes that is a great price--how were you able to get that much of a discount ?
Exactly! Is it because of the high gas prices? Are they that desperate to move their SAV's? hmmmm....

Anyways...WELCOME!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Nortern California
Posts: 241
amcink is on a distinguished road
Does the TECH package include the NAV system?????????
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,164
CGSTL is on a distinguished road
Yup. It does in the USA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amcink
Does the TECH package include the NAV system?????????
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-10-2008, 12:29 PM
mtech8's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 747
mtech8 is on a distinguished road
Congrats! You'll love the car.

That pricing is outrageous! Is this for a new car?

When you say 63K out the door, that's everything right (includes tax, license, etc). There must be some crazy incentives! I thought I was lucky when I was able to get the premium package option credit along with getting the car prior to the June 1st increase.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 243
PasPar2 is on a distinguished road
Love the E70 in white....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-10-2008, 02:02 PM
rh71's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: LI | NY
Posts: 3,921
rh71 is on a distinguished road
Great price plus free tire warranty... you sure worked them. Or maybe OPEC worked them. My 3.0si was $61k out the door already and it's not as loaded.

Do you know if it was on the lot long?
__________________
'08 X5 3.0si - Alpine White / Saddle Brown interior
Specs: Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Tech Pkg, Comfort Access, Aero Kit, Style 433 staggered 20s on Conti DWS
Mods: Carbon 35 tint, LED angel eyes, GP Thunder 7500k fogs, H&R 20mm/25mm spacers, clear reflectors, gunsmoke-tinted taillights
Coded: Digital speedo, windows/sunroof/tailgate close via keyfob

X5 pics at Flickr
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,164
CGSTL is on a distinguished road
What dealer did you get it from?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.