Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > BMW SAV Forums > X5 (E70) Forum
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 49
neliconcept is on a distinguished road
New 07 4.8 owner introducing myself

Hey guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I just picked up a 2007 platinum silver 4.8 with 75k miles and love it so far! I just had a small issue with the tpms sensor showing low pressure in my left rear but I think it wasn't calibrated after a rotation as the front right is the lowest of the 4 (in maryland at the moment driving to NYC and its 12F outside)

Look forward to talking with many of you and researching the posts and forums.

Cheers!
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

  #2  
Old 01-07-2015, 10:07 PM
Pierce330's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 363
Pierce330 is on a distinguished road
Pics of the X?
__________________


E46 330i (Sold)
E90 328i (Sold)
E90 325i (Sold)
E90 328i Xdrive (Sold)
2009 VW Touareg 4.2 Highline
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-07-2015, 10:14 PM
X5ists's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 121
X5ists is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by neliconcept View Post
Hey guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I just picked up a 2007 platinum silver 4.8 with 75k miles and love it so far! I just had a small issue with the tpms sensor showing low pressure in my left rear but I think it wasn't calibrated after a rotation as the front right is the lowest of the 4 (in maryland at the moment driving to NYC and its 12F outside)

Look forward to talking with many of you and researching the posts and forums.

Cheers!
Just go into the iDrive and resort the TPMS, you have to drive for awhile to get it to reset.
__________________
2007 X5 4.8i Sports, Active Drive, Rear DVD, 7 Seaters
2011 Mini Cooper Countryman S All4 Sport Package

2013 Nissan Juke Nismo AWD
2011 Mini CooperS Countryman ALL4
2007 ML63 AMG
2007 X5 4.8i Sports, Active Drive, Rear Entertainment
2007 Acura MDX SH AWD Elite Package
2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey iAWD
2003 Nissan Murano SE AWD
2003 Infiniti FX35 AWD Tech Package
2001 Subaru WRX
1999 Subaru Forester S
2003 Toyota Matrix XR AWD
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-07-2015, 11:05 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 49
neliconcept is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5ists View Post
Just go into the iDrive and resort the TPMS, you have to drive for awhile to get it to reset.
Thanks! I'm staying overnight so I plan to get them back up to about 35 all around, front right is at 28.5 so it's a bit low. and the others are no higher then 31.5 so the cold air probably changed them a bit.

I'll shoot up some pictures, it has the standard 19s rather than the 20s (214s) so I may upgrade the wheels at some point to the 214s with the fender flares, but want to keep it rather stock looking.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 49
neliconcept is on a distinguished road

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-08-2015, 12:08 AM
X5ists's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 121
X5ists is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by neliconcept View Post
Thanks! I'm staying overnight so I plan to get them back up to about 35 all around, front right is at 28.5 so it's a bit low. and the others are no higher then 31.5 so the cold air probably changed them a bit.

I'll shoot up some pictures, it has the standard 19s rather than the 20s (214s) so I may upgrade the wheels at some point to the 214s with the fender flares, but want to keep it rather stock looking.
Your X is just like mine, I just bought a set of used 214 and took me forever to find one, will get them power coated satin black...and with spacers. Congrats on our ride.
__________________
2007 X5 4.8i Sports, Active Drive, Rear DVD, 7 Seaters
2011 Mini Cooper Countryman S All4 Sport Package

2013 Nissan Juke Nismo AWD
2011 Mini CooperS Countryman ALL4
2007 ML63 AMG
2007 X5 4.8i Sports, Active Drive, Rear Entertainment
2007 Acura MDX SH AWD Elite Package
2008 Infiniti EX35 Journey iAWD
2003 Nissan Murano SE AWD
2003 Infiniti FX35 AWD Tech Package
2001 Subaru WRX
1999 Subaru Forester S
2003 Toyota Matrix XR AWD
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-08-2015, 08:23 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 49
neliconcept is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by X5ists View Post
Your X is just like mine, I just bought a set of used 214 and took me forever to find one, will get them power coated satin black...and with spacers. Congrats on our ride.
Very nice! I have looked at the style 336s as well, they look great imo but still not sure If I want to go outside the standard 20 for this model year.

My car was optioned out weird, so it came with the premium sound package, premium package, cold weather package, pano roof and it's the sport package. Yet it does not have a backup camera or navigation and the seats are the basic power seats instead of having side bolster control or the leg extension (it's there but only manual).

I love it though!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 258
noelskii is on a distinguished road
How much did you pay for that? If you don't mind me asking...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-08-2015, 02:09 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 49
neliconcept is on a distinguished road
A little under 17. Did pick up a 2 year all inclusive warranty on top of it all. I got it in South Carolina

Also wanted to ask if running midgrade once ever 20 fillups or so would be a bad idea? In pa right now and gas here is way higher than everywhere else.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.