Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Classifieds > BMW SAV Items Wanted to Buy
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-21-2021, 02:25 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6
E30ROB is on a distinguished road
Talking WTB: E53 4.6is (California)

Hey everyone, currently I own a 2013 E70 X5 35i Msport and I am in need of funds to invest in new camera equipment for my business.


I LOVE my X5, so, with that being said I am now looking for an E53 X5 4.6is to replace my E70.


I am located in Los Angeles, but willing to travel for the right car.


Please, let me know what you have through DM's or text my cell.


252-503-7518


Best,
Robert
Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

  #2  
Old 04-21-2021, 04:43 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 143
Nolimite39 is on a distinguished road
If you are trying to get some cash out of your E70 I would recommend you stay away from replacing it with a 4.6iS. One that is in the kind of shape that will allow you to motor for a couple years without major investment will run you as much as you'll sell the E70 for and one that is cheap will catch up to the cost of a mint one in maintenance and repairs very quickly.
__________________
Daily Driven SC 4.6iS --> I'm an idiot
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2021, 05:18 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6
E30ROB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolimite39 View Post
If you are trying to get some cash out of your E70 I would recommend you stay away from replacing it with a 4.6iS. One that is in the kind of shape that will allow you to motor for a couple years without major investment will run you as much as you'll sell the E70 for and one that is cheap will catch up to the cost of a mint one in maintenance and repairs very quickly.

Very true, and I have considered cost of ownership/maintenance.


Luckily, I work for an independent BMW shop in SoCal and I do my own labor. So cost of maintenance is a fraction of what the average owner would expect.


Will probably only keep for ~2 years unless I fall in love with it. Ultimately the plan is to get into an X3M at some point
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-24-2021, 12:39 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: reno nv
Posts: 616
x5Alpine is on a distinguished road
I have a 2003 estoril blue 4.6is that I might sell for the right price. 110k miles and timing chain guides done.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-24-2021, 12:49 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6
E30ROB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by x5Alpine View Post
I have a 2003 estoril blue 4.6is that I might sell for the right price. 110k miles and timing chain guides done.

Sending PM
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-26-2021, 11:18 AM
CleanIsFast's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 955
CleanIsFast is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30ROB View Post
Hey everyone, currently I own a 2013 E70 X5 35i Msport and I am in need of funds to invest in new camera equipment for my business.


I LOVE my X5, so, with that being said I am now looking for an E53 X5 4.6is to replace my E70.


I am located in Los Angeles, but willing to travel for the right car.


Please, let me know what you have through DM's or text my cell.


252-503-7518


Best,
Robert
I think I reached out to a couple months back about your MSport for sale on xbimmer. No response :/ I was looking for a replacement for my totaled 35d. But I have since found a replacement
__________________
2004 BMW M3 Individual
2009 BMW E70 X5 35d
2011 BMW E70 X5 35d - Totaled
2009 BMW M3 E90 - SOLD
2006 E53 X5 4.8iS - SOLD
2002 E46 M3 Convertible - SOLD
2006 E46 M3 ZCP - SOLD
2011 E70 X5 35d - SOLD
2000 E39 ///M5 - SOLD
2003 E53 X5 4.6iS - SOLD
2006 E83 X3 3.0i MSport - SOLD
2000 E46 323Ci - SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-26-2021, 12:49 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6
E30ROB is on a distinguished road
Sorry about that. Long story short I wanted to sell it then but the loan company was making it difficult for me. I now own the vehicle and have the title in my name and have moved with the vehicle to Los Angeles. :/


Really sorry, hope you found a proper replacement for your 35D!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:50 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.