Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: marcap28
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,291
Posted By marcap28
My First Inspection Light!!

I have my first inspection light came out last week and took it to the dealer today and was told to inspect it alone will cost $ 525,00. After all the inspection I was told there's a leak on my power...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-19-2008, 10:18 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 5,565
Posted By marcap28
Welcome!!

Welcome to X5world!!Wow driving X5 in Manila, that's nice..I visit there once a year and maybe next visit we can meet, by the way I have 2005 X5 sports titanium silver..Mabuhay ang Pinoy!!:popcorn:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-29-2007, 11:54 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 982
Posted By marcap28
Thanks for a quick reply UCREW, Yup it's under...

Thanks for a quick reply UCREW, Yup it's under warranty my X5 is only 2 years old, I'm just worried removing the original since the squeaks is not that bad anyway.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 06-29-2007, 11:41 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 982
Posted By marcap28
Dealer wants to replace center console!!

My armrest squeaks a little bit everytime I put my arm in it and I took it to the dealer twice already and fix it and it squeaks again, so they decided to order me a new center console and replace...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-14-2007, 08:24 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,516
Posted By marcap28
Thanks a lot, now I have a peace of mind, What...

Thanks a lot, now I have a peace of mind, What causes that problem?Takecare.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 02-14-2007, 08:20 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,516
Posted By marcap28
Oil Separator or Valve.

Hi Guys, Just got back from Vacation overseas and a friend of mine told his X5 is in the dealership because the oil separator mulfunction and it cause by below zero temperature, now I'm afraid to...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-03-2007, 09:18 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,548
Posted By marcap28
Sports Package x5 bought April 2005 and I have...

Sports Package x5 bought April 2005 and I have 6200 miles on it.:nanana: :nanana:
Forum: The Lounge 12-29-2005, 11:47 PM
Replies: 167
Views: 22,950
Posted By marcap28
Here's mine, her name is Molly,she is 5 monhts...

Here's mine, her name is Molly,she is 5 monhts puggle.Take care guys and have a great New year to all.
Forum: Bluetooth 12-20-2005, 11:17 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,287
Posted By marcap28
Perfect Paired!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: Mine paired perfectly and yes I have Razr with T-Mobile.Love using it without a problem... :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Forum: Test Forum 12-19-2005, 09:11 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,098
Posted By marcap28
Very Nice

Very Nice
Forum: The Lounge 10-25-2005, 09:07 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 4,664
Posted By marcap28
Congrats!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :rofl: :rofl: ...

Congrats!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-11-2005, 11:26 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 10,440
Posted By marcap28
Looks very sharp, did you install that yourself?I...

Looks very sharp, did you install that yourself?I have titanium silver also and I want to install one too..Take care.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-10-2005, 10:54 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 10,440
Posted By marcap28
Very Nice!!!

Looks Great, That"s what I need on mine it will be perfect for the Titanium Color.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :rolleyes:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-03-2005, 10:32 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,335
Posted By marcap28
Pictures of My X5...

I Finally sending you some pictures of my X5 after I did a detailing job yesterday..Take care guys..05 X5 with Sports and Premium Packages and etc.. :thumbup: :dunno: :dunno: :bustingup
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-30-2005, 10:54 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,026
Posted By marcap28
Cool Bluetooth

thanks for all the help and advices you gave me...I paired my Motorola Razor as easy as 123..Bluetooth is cool, now I dont have to worry being stop by a cop for being on the cel phone..Thanks again.....
Forum: The Lounge 09-29-2005, 11:23 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 4,061
Posted By marcap28
Congatulations to both of you!! :thumbup: ...

Congatulations to both of you!! :thumbup: :dunno: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes: :wow:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-29-2005, 02:08 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 3,605
Posted By marcap28
Congrats!!You won't regret it. :dunno: :rofl: ...

Congrats!!You won't regret it. :dunno: :rofl: :rofl: :) :wow:
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-28-2005, 10:55 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,550
Posted By marcap28
thanks a lot for the advice,as soon i get my...

thanks a lot for the advice,as soon i get my razor phone I will try it and let you know.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-27-2005, 10:17 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,550
Posted By marcap28
Thanks Super Greg..After reading that Link it...

Thanks Super Greg..After reading that Link it seems like I need to VR module..Voice Recognition..Thanks again..
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-27-2005, 09:55 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,550
Posted By marcap28
Thanks for a quick answer Greg.I have 2005 X5.

Thanks for a quick answer Greg.I have 2005 X5.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,550
Posted By marcap28
Bluetooth Questions..

Do I need to go to the dealer to pair my Bluetooth?I finally got a Motorola Razor with Bluetooth so Guys I need your help to test my Bluetooth on my X5.Thanks in advance and take care... :bustingup
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-22-2005, 08:18 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,669
Posted By marcap28
I LOVE my X5

I have 05 X5 with Premium and sports package,I bought mine in April so far I love my X5 no regrets granted i don't use it that much I have only 2500 miles on it but everytime I drive mine it seems...
Forum: Detailing Forum 08-27-2005, 03:29 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,648
Posted By marcap28
Chrome Grill Kit.

I bought a Chrome Grill Kit from e-bay their made of ABS Plastic with adhesive on them,is there anyone install this in their X5 and if you do what do you think of them?Thanks
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-13-2005, 11:24 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,003
Posted By marcap28
Thank you!

Glad to be welcome aboard guys.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-13-2005, 06:50 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,003
Posted By marcap28
Finnaly post my first thread

I bought an X 5 April 2005 with 3.0 sports package now with only 2010 miles.I just use it during weekends and special occasions, Thank you X world I learned a lot reading your forums. :rofl:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:05 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.