Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 59
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Atsound
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 5,023
Posted By Atsound
When you change your tire could you please check...

When you change your tire could you please check if your 20" rim is bend or cracked? I had a similar experience and drove on a "flat" run flat tire about 30miles @ 50mph and later i discovered my 20"...
Forum: The Lounge 03-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 1,639
Posted By Atsound
Count me in.

Count me in.
Forum: The Lounge 11-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,727
Posted By Atsound
On Dec 11th American Express Wishlist will have...

On Dec 11th American Express Wishlist will have 100 RockBand Bundle for $50 each. Good Luck!

http://mywishlist.amexnetwork.com/index.html?cid=hwl07-email-rm-promo#hp/117602601
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 11-14-2007, 12:05 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,856
Posted By Atsound
I have contacted them back in Oct. They currently...

I have contacted them back in Oct. They currently only have the Exhaust for the 3.0 and the cost is 200,000JPY about USD$1818. Can't wait till they have the 4.8i.

They do have a office in Santa Fe...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-20-2007, 04:03 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,625
Posted By Atsound
Would you use Sports mode in heavy rain?

Is it better to put in the sports mode driving on HWY in heavy rain condition or normal mode? I was doing 75-80mph last night and I questioned myself about which mode to use? Any ideas?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 10-10-2007, 12:22 AM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,196
Posted By Atsound
Same thing happened to me last Sunday and I just...

Same thing happened to me last Sunday and I just bough Mobil 1 at Kregen and added in. I had an appointment today for the Recall so asked my SA why was the engine oil level low? She said because the...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 09-26-2007, 02:25 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 4,288
Posted By Atsound
Quote: Originally Posted by golfer4life ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfer4life
Thanks!

The tail lights were tinted with film. The spray is cheaper but it has a dull,matte look. The film is glossy that matches the car paint.
...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 08-23-2007, 07:24 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 3,582
Posted By Atsound
20" Run Flate Tire Rotation? and How?

Do you suppose to rotate the run flat tires for Style 214 20" wheels?
Given the rear and the front wheels are different width I dont think you can roated them right?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-20-2007, 02:04 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,567
Posted By Atsound
Will installing the after market exhaust affect...

Will installing the after market exhaust affect the factory warranty in any way?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-10-2007, 03:39 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,298
Posted By Atsound
Question I was thinking about doing the Aero Kit but later...

I was thinking about doing the Aero Kit but later I realized since my car is Black and if the Aero Kit is also Black..... Kinda hard to see.
Maybe paint the Aero Kit in Silver to make it stand out...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-10-2007, 03:36 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,298
Posted By Atsound
Yes, I bought the exactly the same sets of...

Yes, I bought the exactly the same sets of Wheels, Run Flat Tires & Tire Pressure Monitors from BMW SF.

Here is the Ebay listing of the wheels that I listed on Ebay and it was SOLD in 3 hours. I...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-10-2007, 01:36 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 4,298
Posted By Atsound
Talking My Black 4.8i with 20" Chromies

Finally got some time to wash and wax my X5 today.

Mods so far:
1. 3M Clear Bra
2. 3M Window Tints
3. Chrome Wheels
4. 8500k H8 Angels Eyes
5. 8500k H11 Fog Lights

Mods to come:
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 06-06-2007, 10:38 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,696
Posted By Atsound
Thanks!

Thanks!
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 06-06-2007, 08:06 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,696
Posted By Atsound
Yes, it was sold in 3 hours with "Buy It Now"......

Yes, it was sold in 3 hours with "Buy It Now"... Amazing!
Forum: BMW SAV Items for Sale 06-06-2007, 05:17 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,696
Posted By Atsound
~SOLD~ 2007 BMW X5 E70 20" Y-Spoke Factory Wheels HARD 2 FIND ~SOLD~

I am selling the Factory Original 2007 BMW X5 4.8i 20" Y Spoke Wheels Package. Less then 60 miles on them.

INCLUDING:

TPM (Tire Pressure Monitors)
Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 275/40R-20 Run Flat...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Replies: 93
Views: 25,051
Posted By Atsound
Just a quick off topic here. There are alot of...

Just a quick off topic here. There are alot of black ones on the forum. Here is the link for the black color.
http://www.xoutpost.com/x5-e70-forum/31959-x5-4-8i-aero-kit-style-128-21-rims.html
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-16-2007, 08:49 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,007
Posted By Atsound
I am getting chromies is only because I am...

I am getting chromies is only because I am getting the X5 in Black color.
Guess what color combination is my other car? :rofl: Black with Chromies :rofl:
...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-16-2007, 08:21 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,007
Posted By Atsound
Mods List. 1. Chrome Style 214 wheel (in...

Mods List.

1. Chrome Style 214 wheel (in process)
2. Clear bra
3. Tint Windows
4. Chrome Stainless Grille Guard
5. Angel eyes & Fog lights
6. ..... dont know what else?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-16-2007, 01:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,007
Posted By Atsound
I asked them not to put the the "BMW of San...

I asked them not to put the the "BMW of San Francisco" label on the car also not to do car wash it. I want to leave the car wash part to myself.:rofl:
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-16-2007, 04:20 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,007
Posted By Atsound
My XXXXX is here!

5/15/07 Arrived at BMW of SF :thumbup:
Will pick her up this coming Saturday.

BTW - I am selling those 20" Style 214 Wheels, Tires, and Tire Pressure Sensors in about a week. How much do you...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,416
Posted By Atsound
Depends on the model and the options.

Depends on the model and the options.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 05-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,618
Posted By Atsound
I got mine 4.8i $2500 off MSRP @ SF BMW

I got mine 4.8i $2500 off MSRP @ SF BMW
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Replies: 33
Views: 5,578
Posted By Atsound
I think there is a mistake on your pricing. ...

I think there is a mistake on your pricing.
When you select the $2,100 Active ventilated seat package it should include the $1,200 Multi-contour leather. So you should take off $1200 from your...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-21-2007, 07:50 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,575
Posted By Atsound
Thanks CaliX5Fan

Thanks CaliX5Fan
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-21-2007, 03:21 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,575
Posted By Atsound
Picture Request! (Style 214) 20" CHROME Wheels?

My Jet Black X5 is almost here ;) and I would like to chrome the 20" wheels.
Does anyone have pictures of Chromed Style 214 wheels?
Many Thanks
Showing results 1 to 25 of 59

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.