Forum: Navigation System
04-05-2007, 09:35 AM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 2,970
|
Forum: Navigation System
04-05-2007, 06:30 AM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 2,970
|
Forum: Navigation System
04-05-2007, 06:06 AM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 2,970
R u 100% positive? I thought mark3 required...
R u 100% positive? I thought mark3 required multiple CD's, and markIV was single DVD, which i have. Is there any other way of displaying this information?
I will upgrade if I need to, but wnated to...
|
Forum: Navigation System
04-04-2007, 09:01 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 2,970
thanks for the quick reply, thats my problem,...
thanks for the quick reply, thats my problem, directions also mention to scroll but i only have one screen. Is it possible that i could be in the wrong screen?
instructions have me going to settings...
|
Forum: Navigation System
04-04-2007, 08:45 PM
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 2,970
Mark IV sytem
Folks wondered if anyone could direct me in getting to "perspective" option on my system. I see some clowns on ebay trying to sell this info. When i hold menu down for 8sec. under service screen i...
|