Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TheTallMan
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-20-2011, 09:24 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,611
Posted By TheTallMan
Running Boards (Scratches/Removal)

First post as an E70 owner- traded my E53 2004 for a 2008.

I have running boards on the vehicle- what I am wondering is
- Is there a way to touch up scratches on these? I have just a few- they...
Forum: Tire, Wheel, Brake and Suspension Forum 05-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,248
Posted By TheTallMan
Snow Tires Year Round

Is it a bad idea to run Snow Tires year round? :dunno: I have my snow shoes on my X5 right now, they are almost new. Will the snows wear out faster, or just not grip/handle as well or what?

I...
Forum: Tire, Wheel, Brake and Suspension Forum 04-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,068
Posted By TheTallMan
I was looking at...

I was looking at http://www.circlebmw.com/parts/rim.htm for new OEM wheels (single or set) today. But they are not cheap (no surprise). Others like morristownbwm.com also. Looks like there are...
Forum: Tire, Wheel, Brake and Suspension Forum 04-13-2008, 03:47 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 6,543
Posted By TheTallMan
I've got some of this brand for my 2004 X5 4.4i. ...

I've got some of this brand for my 2004 X5 4.4i. But they are the winter tires, the Wintertrac model, I actually have them in size 19s (255 up front, 285 in rear).

I'm up in the Chicago area, and...
Forum: Tire, Wheel, Brake and Suspension Forum 04-09-2008, 08:09 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,314
Posted By TheTallMan
Chrome Wheel Questions

Hello,

Can someone post pictures of their chrome wheels? I'm considering them but haven't seen many photos. Also, how easy are they to maintain? I assume they will be much heavier, so how is...
Forum: Tire, Wheel, Brake and Suspension Forum 04-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,308
Posted By TheTallMan
Yes I agree, it seems like these places are...

Yes I agree, it seems like these places are mostly out west.
LakeShore Wheels is I think in Michigan, I'm in the Chicago area...
Forum: Tire, Wheel, Brake and Suspension Forum 04-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,308
Posted By TheTallMan
Verdict on Replica Wheels?

I have been reading a lot over the past week, about the "replica" wheels that are on the market; some of the notable ones are on Ebay, like
- Eurotech
- Wheels and Caps
- Cleanin Out the Garage
-...
Forum: Tire, Wheel, Brake and Suspension Forum 04-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 1,047
Posted By TheTallMan
Need to make wheel choice

Hello,

I have a 2004 X5 4.4i with OEM 19" wheels. I am still riding on my winter tires, Vredstein Wintertracs (excellent in the snow here in the Midwest even on 19's- and we had LOTS this past...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 08-21-2007, 08:23 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 2,932
Posted By TheTallMan
How to Adjust Equalizers

Just curious, what is the best way to tune the audio in my 2004 X5?
I added a sub to my stock DSP system, it sounds pretty good, although I need to lower all the bass since the system can be...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-21-2007, 08:14 AM
Replies: 0
Views: 873
Posted By TheTallMan
Front Seat Cover

Anyone know of a place that sells nice seat covers for the front seats (X5 4.4i 2004)?

Thanks!
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 08-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,205
Posted By TheTallMan
I currently have two 8" Bazookas in my 2004 X5...

I currently have two 8" Bazookas in my 2004 X5 (from my previous car, they are like 13 years old). I meant them to be temporary, just to test my amp/LOC add-on connection to the stock system, but...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 06-05-2007, 07:44 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,398
Posted By TheTallMan
What kind of effort level are we talking about...

What kind of effort level are we talking about for the installation...?
If I didn't go with the full package (change all the speakers), which are the key ones to change out to get better sound, or...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 05-14-2007, 09:57 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 1,398
Posted By TheTallMan
Highs and Mids

Hello,

I recently added a pair of 8" subs to my 2004 X5 w/DSP. Sounds really good, pretty happy. I am wondering, though, is there are way to easily upgrade the highs and mids? Would replacing...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 04-25-2007, 08:11 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,830
Posted By TheTallMan
Thanks for the suggestions. I spent part...

Thanks for the suggestions.

I spent part of Monday to install my subs, pretty much following the "how to add a subwoofer" directions. The only issue I had was that I needed a metric nut (for...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 04-17-2007, 03:14 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,830
Posted By TheTallMan
Hi- I've read the install link several times, my...

Hi- I've read the install link several times, my questions are little more specific/not answered there. The questions come after reading it- unless I missed something.

Thanks!
TTM
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 04-17-2007, 02:06 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,830
Posted By TheTallMan
Subwoofer Install

Hello- first post. I just purchased a 2004 4.4i that I am very happy with. It has NAV and premium sound. I want to upgrade the audio with a subwoofer.

I spent part of the weekend reading...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:06 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.