Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: AK74
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 2,304
Posted By AK74
Welcome!

Welcome!
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-14-2007, 07:04 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,273
Posted By AK74
Thanks, everyone, for helping me to shed some...

Thanks, everyone, for helping me to shed some more light on the mirror issue. I'm definitely going down the 'premature failure' path, as it's clear that this problem is widespread (indicated by the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-14-2007, 06:45 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,524
Posted By AK74
Question for those with the Motorola V50

I've a quick / simple question for those of you with the Motorola V50 phone installation (running the BMW software). When the phone is mounted in the cradle, with the cable attached and the ignition...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,273
Posted By AK74
Cost of fixing mirror motor gremlins

Our 2002 4.6is has the dreaded mirror motor gremlin! To make matters worse, the warranty period has expired, so basically I'm footing the repair bill. I know the mirror issue has been discussed...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-04-2007, 07:36 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,309
Posted By AK74
Birds (http://www.birds.uk.com/) are a Hartge...

Birds (http://www.birds.uk.com/) are a Hartge stockist in the UK

Alex
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-13-2007, 04:43 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 2,614
Posted By AK74
Welcome! I've had my X5 for just under a...

Welcome!

I've had my X5 for just under a week now...I absolutely LOVE it...I'm sure you will too!

Alex
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,497
Posted By AK74
I'm not an HP employee, but they are one of my...

I'm not an HP employee, but they are one of my clients (I'm a Technology Industry Analyst), so I get to work with them pretty regularly. And they're the reason why I'm visiting Houston next month......
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,497
Posted By AK74
Firstly, apologies for creating a thread on a...

Firstly, apologies for creating a thread on a topic that's been discussed on multiple previous occasions! I should have run a 'search' beforehand.

Secondly, I think my mind's made up, and I'll be...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,497
Posted By AK74
JL Audio Stealthbox

Has anyone installed the JL Audio Stealthbox in their X5?

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_stealthbox_detail.php?fit_id=1556

If you have, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts,...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 3,120
Posted By AK74
On a slightly related note, Top Gear (a motoring...

On a slightly related note, Top Gear (a motoring program in the UK) did a test to see if it was possible to drive from Edinburgh to London on a single tank of fuel. Now, as a noob I may be about to...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,353
Posted By AK74
All Thanks for the warm welcome / kind...

All

Thanks for the warm welcome / kind words...

...I've just collected it, and I can honestly say that I've never enjoyed a drive home from a dealer so much in my life. It was 'big-grin-city'...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-06-2007, 04:43 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 2,353
Posted By AK74
Big day on Friday...

...as I'll be collecting my first X5 (and to say I'm excited would be a mild understatement!).

Hi everyone, I'm a new member from the UK and just wanted to say 'hello' to you all.

As you'll...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.