Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Scottybeeminx5
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,058
Posted By Scottybeeminx5
Bad Keyboard!

Sie note: It's just my keyboard and has nothing to do with this site by the way.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Replies: 64
Views: 10,965
Posted By Scottybeeminx5
The 4 For 4 Regulator Club!!!

This is a not-so-select group who has had the pleasure of replacing all four regulators. If you are not yet a member, don't worry, you will be...sooner or later. I hope it's later.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-05-2007, 02:28 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,058
Posted By Scottybeeminx5
My keyboard is doing weird things lately on this...

My keyboard is doing weird things lately on this site: missing letters, substituting letters...nyone else notice anything lkie that?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 4,058
Posted By Scottybeeminx5
I was slow close to being the King of window...

I was slow close to being the King of window regulator issues. 3 of 4 window regs. had to be replaced already and the forth one was starting that slow roll up that shows regulater tracking issues...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,145
Posted By Scottybeeminx5
Yes!!!!!Thanks James

It works now. I used your link and it brought me all the way to success.
Finally!!!!!! You saved me man. Thank You. PEACE
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,145
Posted By Scottybeeminx5
Thank you for your reply

Thank you for your reply
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,145
Posted By Scottybeeminx5
Still can't Access Online WDS

I am now happy to be a primer member. Unfortunately, the WDS diagrams just dont appear. They just have that little symbol in the top left corner and at the very bottom it says error on page. I was...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,323
Posted By Scottybeeminx5
Got it, cool, thank you. The value of this site...

Got it, cool, thank you. The value of this site is immeasurable. I am more than happy to be a primere member now.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,323
Posted By Scottybeeminx5
Cant access ONLINE WDS...help?

I've been trying to access the online wds with my IE7, with fully enabled java and active x controls and still my browser blocks me from installing the appelets that would let the tree and diagrams...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-30-2007, 12:15 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,308
Posted By Scottybeeminx5
okay cool, thanks I'll wait.

okay cool, thanks I'll wait.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-30-2007, 12:14 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,308
Posted By Scottybeeminx5
Yeah I asked bmw and their own roadside assist...

Yeah I asked bmw and their own roadside assist said they would have to tow it to the shop. since I know that pulling the latch from the inside doesn't work, I'm pretty much going to have to brake a...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-30-2007, 12:04 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,308
Posted By Scottybeeminx5
Thank you guys, I found out you were right. Your...

Thank you guys, I found out you were right. Your input is appreciated. Here is the post I put on beemerfest earlier about the issue:

Wow...I've tried slim jim and going through the door/frame...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-29-2007, 11:04 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,308
Posted By Scottybeeminx5
Have Key but locked out

My 2001 x5 wont let me in. First of all my spare key was lost and the remote capability on the original remaining key was gone one day after having brake and oil service done. Anyway, I've been using...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.