Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: carcassone
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-27-2008, 09:53 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,127
Posted By carcassone
US

So if 4 year in the US then I'm already passed the point where I can get the extended warranty?
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-27-2008, 09:32 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,127
Posted By carcassone
2002 X5 3.0i original OEM warranty = ?

I am the original owner of a 2002 X5 but can't remember what is the original warranty on the car. Is it 6yr/100K? My 6 yrs is up this 03/08 so I'm looking into extended warranty. The "Original...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 879
Posted By carcassone
Wow, this is really scary and I appreciate the...

Wow, this is really scary and I appreciate the "heads up". I've been talking to local dealers and see what they have to offer. I asked one of them what happens if the after market insurance company...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-09-2005, 01:48 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 879
Posted By carcassone
3rd Party Extended Warranty not in CA?

I'm in the market for a good 3rd party extended warranty for my 2002 X5 with 35K miles. After doing a search, 1Source and WarrantyDirect are the winners. I started with 1Source web site and got...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 07-29-2005, 01:13 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,057
Posted By carcassone
Need help in buying 2nd hand tires

Someone local is trying to sell a set of 4 17" Michelin Energy MXV4+, including center caps. Asking $500. Claims that they have less than 3K miles on them. I know full retail on the tires are $200...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.