Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: monkey66
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-06-2008, 07:13 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,813
Posted By monkey66
Ahh....final question, there is again conflicting...

Ahh....final question, there is again conflicting info insofar as whic vehicles this will work with . I have a 2003 E46 330i Msport.

I think it should be fine but again some info shows this...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-06-2008, 06:55 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,813
Posted By monkey66
Great, i'm putting my order in.

Great, i'm putting my order in.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,813
Posted By monkey66
many thanks SirBob...I'll await further info...

many thanks SirBob...I'll await further info before buying.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 07-02-2008, 04:17 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,813
Posted By monkey66
I have been told that the 8110 differs with its...

I have been told that the 8110 differs with its connectors (and aparrently bmw say the fitting is only for the 8100 and 8120). would love if somebody could confirm this?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 06-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 2,813
Posted By monkey66
Does this work with the 8110?

Does this work with the 8110?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.