Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jangell
Forum: Bluetooth 12-27-2010, 01:32 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
yes. Absolutely. Many thanks Brian.

yes. Absolutely. Many thanks Brian.
Forum: Bluetooth 12-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
If anyone comes across a BT enabled TCU for a...

If anyone comes across a BT enabled TCU for a 2004 x5 I am an eager buyer...Email me at jeffjangell at gmail dot com or PM me here.
Forum: Bluetooth 12-23-2010, 11:25 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
TCU 84116952218 says probably no BT...Anybody...

TCU 84116952218 says probably no BT...Anybody know if in fact it does or does not have BT?
Forum: Bluetooth 12-16-2010, 12:41 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
I think I found one... I found a Motorola...

I think I found one...

I found a Motorola TCU at a local u pull it that I think will work.
The part number is 84116946993. I've already verified that all of th witing is present adn have pulled...
Forum: Bluetooth 08-27-2010, 03:49 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
Thanks. Yes I will use that link.

Thanks.

Yes I will use that link.
Forum: Bluetooth 08-27-2010, 02:30 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
is this one a winner for a 2004 X5? ...

is this one a winner for a 2004 X5?

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/jjangell/limage06.jpg
Forum: Bluetooth 08-17-2010, 12:08 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
Thanks big bob. Much appreciated.

Thanks big bob. Much appreciated.
Forum: Bluetooth 08-17-2010, 11:43 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
Before I go and make a huge rookie mistake... ...

Before I go and make a huge rookie mistake...

Will this fit in my 2004 X5?

BMW E65 E66 Bluetooth Input Command Audio Control: eBay Motors (item 120610156872 end time Aug-21-10 17:23:24 PDT)...
Forum: Bluetooth 08-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
Any advice on where to purchase? I am certainly...

Any advice on where to purchase? I am certainly ok with used.

Also, once I get the new tcu is it plug and play or will I need to pay the dealer for coding.
Forum: Bluetooth 08-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
So it sounds like I don't have Bluetooth? ...

So it sounds like I don't have Bluetooth?

Any recommendations as to what I need to purchase to en Ble the bt on this one? Replacement chip or whole new box?

Regardless if someone can point me...
Forum: Bluetooth 08-10-2010, 01:23 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 11,672
Posted By jangell
Stringbag Are you able to use BT with...

Stringbag

Are you able to use BT with yours?

My TCU looks similar to yours (without he side slot)

Would appreciate any comments in this post.
...
Forum: Bluetooth 08-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
Additional photos - ...

Additional photos -

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/jjangell/BT3/4photo.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/jjangell/BT3/3photo.jpg...
Forum: Bluetooth 08-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
Sorry. What area?

Sorry. What area?
Forum: Bluetooth 08-08-2010, 09:35 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
Here are some close ups of the chips ...

Here are some close ups of the chips

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/jjangell/BT2/IMG_0478.jpg
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/jjangell/BT2/IMG_0475.jpg...
Forum: Bluetooth 08-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
Here are some photos of the Guts as well as what...

Here are some photos of the Guts as well as what I think is an antenna.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/jjangell/BT%20Photos/IMG_0455.jpg...
Forum: Bluetooth 08-06-2010, 08:08 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
Will take it apart and post some photos.

Will take it apart and post some photos.
Forum: Bluetooth 08-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 19,981
Posted By jangell
Dealer says this is not a BT TCU....Could he be incorrect?

Here is a photo of the module itself from my 2004 x5

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/jjangell/photo8.jpg

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i191/jjangell/1photo.jpg
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,130
Posted By jangell
OOPS...17 Any suggestions on size

OOPS...17

Any suggestions on size
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,130
Posted By jangell
Or the Fortera Triple Treads

Or the Fortera Triple Treads
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,130
Posted By jangell
Once Again...Tires

I've been going round and round with tires for my 2004 x5 3.0i

Just received a $70 off any set of 4 michelin tires from Costco...

Any good reccomendation for a replacement set...I am in...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,089
Posted By jangell
Excellent...Sound like a good alternative.

Excellent...Sound like a good alternative.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,089
Posted By jangell
Thaks for the thoughts...For as many times as it...

Thaks for the thoughts...For as many times as it snows here in Seatle I think I will forgoe the extra set of rims and call in sick on those days where she HAS to use a car and let her use mine...
...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 01-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,089
Posted By jangell
Replacing tires on my 2004 X5 3.0

I am leaning heavily toward the Fortera Triple tread tire...235 65 17

We live in Seattle and of course have to deal with quite a bot of rain. We ocassionaly have snow but frankly when it gets to...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-29-2008, 06:23 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 2,568
Posted By jangell
Thanks...I've asked for some photos.

Thanks...I've asked for some photos.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 12-28-2008, 05:29 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 992
Posted By jangell
Couple of questions regarding service program and an extended warranty

we bought a 2004 X5 used...

The maintenance program is either set to expire of has expired...Is there an option to extend the maintenance program? My BIL said he bought a two year extentiosn...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.