Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: johnnybel
Forum: Navigation System 09-28-2008, 01:06 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,360
Posted By johnnybel
can anyone make me one also. I would be willing...

can anyone make me one also. I would be willing to make them a copy of 2008.1
Forum: Navigation System 09-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Replies: 700
Views: 609,338
Posted By johnnybel
Looking for the V32 disk does anyone have one I...

Looking for the V32 disk does anyone have one I could purchase
Forum: Navigation System 09-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Replies: 700
Views: 609,338
Posted By johnnybel
can someone help me get v32 on my MKIV system. ...

can someone help me get v32 on my MKIV system.
I would pay for the file upgrade or if someone wanted to email the file, Please help johnnybel
Forum: Navigation System 09-23-2008, 03:16 PM
Replies: 35
Views: 129,993
Posted By johnnybel
can someone help me get v32 on my MKIV system. ...

can someone help me get v32 on my MKIV system.
I would pay for the file upgrade or if someone wanted to email the file, Please help johnnybel
Forum: Navigation System 09-23-2008, 08:48 AM
Replies: 700
Views: 609,338
Posted By johnnybel
Can anyone email me the V32 file as I am having...

Can anyone email me the V32 file as I am having trouble getting this file. If it is winrar I can expand it from there
Forum: Navigation System 09-22-2008, 02:56 PM
Replies: 700
Views: 609,338
Posted By johnnybel
Does anyone have v32 update that could email me...

Does anyone have v32 update that could email me or mail me a copy I would gladly pay for your postage,
Thank you.
Forum: Navigation System 09-19-2008, 10:47 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 7,072
Posted By johnnybel
V32 I am wondering if someone can send me the...

V32 I am wondering if someone can send me the file in a regular format so I can just copy it to a disk. Does it have to be cd-r Just looking for a simple solution for upgrade
Just want to thank...
Forum: Navigation System 09-19-2008, 04:46 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 7,072
Posted By johnnybel
can someone send me the latest updat to MKIV I...

can someone send me the latest updat to MKIV I believe its 32 and instruction to setup.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.