Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Larock22
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 05-16-2006, 09:01 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,867
Posted By Larock22
Thanks for the responses. Sorry to bring up a...

Thanks for the responses. Sorry to bring up a clearly "Beaten down" topic.
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 05-15-2006, 05:09 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,867
Posted By Larock22
With Gas prices so high, has anyone used any other grade but Premium in an X3??

Hi,
I'm just wondering if anyone has tried 89 or even 87 octane in their X3?

Would this cause a major problem?

The difference between regular and premium by me could be as high as .30 cent a...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 03-25-2006, 10:42 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,110
Posted By Larock22
MP3 Data CD's

Sorry if this has been asked before but I just picked my X3 and it plays a CD loaded with MP3 files.

This is great but the one thing that would make this even better is if I could skip CD's at a...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 03-21-2006, 11:36 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,382
Posted By Larock22
Is the CD changer wires in the back if you have Sat Radio Prep?

Does anyone know where I could find the CD changer wires I have Nav and Sat radio Prep.

If it's in the middle console area how do I get the plastic cover inside the console out?

If it's in...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 03-21-2006, 11:32 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,586
Posted By Larock22
Oh ok, Thanks Jon. I just picked up my X3...

Oh ok, Thanks Jon.

I just picked up my X3 tonight, I'm feeling a little sentimental about trading in my 330ci but the X3 is awesome.

Nav is really cool, pretty darn accurate.
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 03-21-2006, 12:10 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 3,834
Posted By Larock22
I like sirus much better. It's more like regular...

I like sirus much better. It's more like regular radio with live DJ's and all but no commercials. I find XM to more like putting my media player on random play by genre. (I listen to XM via AOL at...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 03-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 1,586
Posted By Larock22
Brown Tubing coming from the cargo area??

OK, I received a call from my dealer and my X3 arrived. I'm not picking it up for a few days but I went by the dealership yesterday and "Spied" my X3... Looks Awesome I'll definitely post some pics...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 02-06-2006, 07:24 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 909
Posted By Larock22
Phatbox in an X3 with premium sound?

I have a phatbox in my 330 coupe, which I’m trading in for a 2006 X3.

I’m getting the Premium Sound with the X3 because I don’t want to fool around with any aftermarket sound improvements and my...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.