Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
12-02-2008, 05:47 PM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,597
Calibrating Digital Compass for the first time
Do you have to drive in a tight circle in order to calibrate the compass for the first time? How many rounds before it calibrates? I tried it last night but couldn't get it to work. Any help would...
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
11-16-2008, 10:33 AM
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,438
2009 X5 Navigation - Text to Speech
Hi. Does anybody know if the nav system on the 2009 X5 includes text to speech, where the names of streets are spoken during route guidance? Thanks.
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
11-11-2008, 10:38 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,490
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
11-11-2008, 04:53 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,490
|
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
11-11-2008, 04:20 PM
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 1,490
Newbie - Rear Climate Package Question
Hi. I'm new to this forum and need some advice please. I'm putting together an 09 X5 order and can't decide whether or not to get the rear climate package. For the most part, no one will be...
|