Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: joe406
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-19-2009, 07:47 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 8,273
Posted By joe406
Fuel consumption on 3.0d and 3.0sd

I know you dont buy an X5 to be economical, but I was just wondering what type of fuel consumption people were getting from both these egines.
Thanks
Joe406
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-18-2009, 08:20 PM
Replies: 195
Views: 67,913
Posted By joe406
Thanks for the reply. When will the MY2010 come...

Thanks for the reply. When will the MY2010 come out?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-18-2009, 08:08 PM
Replies: 195
Views: 67,913
Posted By joe406
New iDrive system

Now the 5-series and the 3-series have the new version of iDrive and the upgraded sat nav with hard drive, I was wondering if anybody knew when the X5 is likely to get this system?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-17-2009, 09:18 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,773
Posted By joe406
Facelift for the E70

Hi,

I have heard a few reports of a facelift coming for the X5 later on this year. Does anyone have an idea of what this is likely to consist of?

So far I have heard it will include:
...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-17-2009, 01:42 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,384
Posted By joe406
Electric Folding Mirrors

Hi,

On my last car the mirrors folded in when I pressed the lock button.

I was wondering whether the X5 can be programmed to do the same from the key fob?


Joe406
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,728
Posted By joe406
Online Owners Manual

Hi,

I've read a couple of threads now where people have mentioned an "online owners manual" for the E70 X5 owners manual.

I am new to the site and wondered whether anyone could point me in...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.