Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: LowCoX5
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 02-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 4,850
Posted By LowCoX5
Question Hey I have an '05 4.4i with factory nav and I...

Hey I have an '05 4.4i with factory nav and I bought a stealth box for it. I have not installed it, and had a question about your post. I really do not want a ton of bass, just something to give me...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:10 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.