Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mdeep1
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 06-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,963
Posted By mdeep1
Thanks, that's exactly right. I'll try taking out...

Thanks, that's exactly right. I'll try taking out that module and see how things go and I'll report back.
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 06-14-2009, 08:15 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,963
Posted By mdeep1
How can I trace the wires when they come from the...

How can I trace the wires when they come from the same place as the other wires in the harness? Is it possible that these wires need to be relocated into slots that should have wires but don't?
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 06-13-2009, 12:36 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,963
Posted By mdeep1
I've seen this diagram, but it only gives...

I've seen this diagram, but it only gives instructions for the E53s with nav and those with Business CD, which I have neither. I have the X13598 harness, while the diagram only shows directions for...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 06-12-2009, 11:54 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,963
Posted By mdeep1
Sorry, totally forgot to mention 2003, no dsp, no...

Sorry, totally forgot to mention 2003, no dsp, no nav. This is the BMW Cable that I have btw. The directions said to remove the wires from the aux input harness and insert them into the black 12pin...
Forum: Mobile Electronics Forum 06-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 4,963
Posted By mdeep1
x5 aux input weird problem

Hey guys, I've searched and searched and can't find an answer to this problem. I've seen one other member have the same problem, but nobody ever answered him. Basically, I'm trying to install an aux...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.