Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: pdx3
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 11-06-2009, 09:16 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 4,232
Posted By pdx3
On 4 BMWs I have owned in the last 10 years, this...

On 4 BMWs I have owned in the last 10 years, this is normal behavior. When you lock the car with the key remote, pulling the interior door handles or pushing the lock button will not unlock the car....
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 09-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 2,303
Posted By pdx3
Should be available on BMW's site. Check out BMW...

Should be available on BMW's site. Check out BMW North America (http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/content/owner/dgh.aspx).

-pd.
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 07-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,934
Posted By pdx3
Great, thanks, my 2001 E39 has Xenon low and...

Great, thanks, my 2001 E39 has Xenon low and halogen highs, so I guess that was just prior to the switchover.

-pd.
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 07-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,934
Posted By pdx3
What lights come on for high beams? (I have Xenon pkg)

I am getting to know my CPO 2005 X3 3.0, which I picked up last week. The car has the OEM xenon headlight package (i.e., came with the car).

When I turn on the light switch, the low beam xenon...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 07-22-2009, 05:56 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 4,866
Posted By pdx3
Seems like my ignition switch is bad too...

I think I am experiencing the same problem as others. 2005 X3 3.0, 27K miles, CPO and still under factory warranty for a month. Just got it last Thursday night. Sadly I have been unable to drive...
Forum: X3 (E83) Forum 07-19-2009, 11:14 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,511
Posted By pdx3
I just got a CPO 2005 X3 3.0 with 27K miles for...

I just got a CPO 2005 X3 3.0 with 27K miles for about $22,000. The flamenco red color kinda grew on me, especially in the evening light.

With the low mileage and 2 years of CPO, I figured the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:06 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.