Forum: X5 (E70) Forum
08-27-2007, 06:22 PM
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 3,591
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
07-19-2005, 02:26 PM
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 1,052
ntpcrew13 Ronnie and his brother are awesome...
ntpcrew13 Ronnie and his brother are awesome guys. I used to bring my 00 SL500 to him. I had two dealers giving me conflicting stories about what needed to be done to the car. He brought me into...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
07-12-2005, 04:07 PM
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 1,086
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
06-28-2005, 07:32 PM
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 6,904
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
05-25-2005, 01:47 PM
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,198
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-15-2005, 04:04 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,272
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-15-2005, 03:50 PM
|
|
Replies: 23
Views: 5,096
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-13-2005, 02:15 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 1,627
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-05-2005, 02:50 PM
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 1,383
The comfort seats I believe give you alot more...
The comfort seats I believe give you alot more adustment options. The sport seats give you lumbar and the ability to extend the seat. I sat in a 05 4.8 w/ confort seats and you can adjust all types...
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-05-2005, 02:05 PM
|
|
Replies: 28
Views: 5,300
|
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum
04-05-2005, 01:57 PM
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 1,069
17" or 18" for winter setup
I have a 02 4.4 with sport package. I live in chicago so I do see quite alot of snow. I deceided that I would get a winter setup. I am not sure if I should go with 17" or 18". Does anyone know...
|