Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: SiliconValleyDriver
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-26-2010, 12:28 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 2,350
E70 to be replaced when? 2014 model year?

When will the current X5 (E70) generation turn over? If it matches the E53's 7 years, then it will be 2014 model year. The E70 LCI refresh is supposed to last us 3 more years, right?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-25-2010, 11:43 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 4,063
When will the current X5 (E70) generation turn...

When will the current X5 (E70) generation turn over? If it matches the E53's 7 years, then it will be 2014 model year. The E70 LCI refresh is supposed to last us 3 more years, right (2011, 2012,...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 10,078
2011 has a non-intrusive tow-hitch - available in NA?

From the 2011 X5 brochure (on bmw.com international site)

Looks like there is no cutting the rear bumper to get this fitted!!
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 9,127
2011 X5 Brochure available online

I haven't seen this posted elsewhere (apologies if I missed it). Here is the International BMW Web site's 2011 X5 Brochure (they call it the 2010 internationally):...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-14-2010, 01:26 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,282
I couldn't get anthracite headliner unless I...

I couldn't get anthracite headliner unless I upgraded to sports package...try, but it's a specific strategy of BMW to get you to upgrade....
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 4,282
Cinnamon Brown (unlike Tobacco Brown) is two-tone...

Cinnamon Brown (unlike Tobacco Brown) is two-tone -brown and black. It should be stunning. Congrats. This picture is from the visualizer of the 2011 on the BMW INternational web site.
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-13-2010, 01:24 PM
Replies: 172
Views: 37,967
My X5 XDrive 35i which was completed on 4/9 was...

My X5 XDrive 35i which was completed on 4/9 was shipped from SC to Oxnard, CA VPC today (4/13) - due to arrive on 4/28. I guess they can hold the vehicle there if the EPA approval isn't complete by...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Replies: 172
Views: 37,967
My XDrive35i which was due to complete production...

My XDrive35i which was due to complete production today, April 9, is at at the Final Processing Center / S. Carolina VPC and it shows current status as having been Released to Carrier (Norfolk...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Replies: 172
Views: 37,967
I'm sure your source has more knowledge of what's...

I'm sure your source has more knowledge of what's happening, but the BMW NA Cust Svc person I talked to said that EPA was pulling a random # from production to test, but that it wasn't holding up...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Replies: 172
Views: 37,967
I checked my 4/9 build for my X5 35i - 3/25...

I checked my 4/9 build for my X5 35i -

3/25 - 150 status (production started)
4/6 - 151 (entered body shop)

Projected completion date: 4/8 (one day earlier).

Amazing that it took so long...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 04-02-2010, 11:28 PM
Replies: 172
Views: 37,967
sounds like BS. The order is open until BMW NA...

sounds like BS. The order is open until BMW NA closes it as it preps for production. When it is open you can change anything (as long as engine size is same - slot per model/engine combo).
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-31-2010, 03:16 PM
Replies: 172
Views: 37,967
Mine is April 9 projected completion - not...

Mine is April 9 projected completion - not delivery. Prob 2 extra weeks+ to the west coast...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-31-2010, 12:12 PM
Replies: 172
Views: 37,967
I finalized my order March 8 (had started Feb 9...

I finalized my order March 8 (had started Feb 9 when the ordering guide came out, but they couldn't place order because of side camera issues - I gave up on them when delay went from May to Oct...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-31-2010, 12:49 AM
Replies: 172
Views: 37,967
I also have a 2011 X5 35i (Sports) on order and...

I also have a 2011 X5 35i (Sports) on order and was told over the weekend that it is in production with an estimated completion date of April 9. Went into production on March 25, about a week earlier...
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 03-27-2010, 08:54 PM
Replies: 19
`
Views: 4,721
looks great - what do you use for winter?

looks great - what do you use for winter?
Forum: X5 (E70) Forum 02-18-2010, 10:17 AM
Replies: 469
Views: 215,310
Side Camera and Deep Ocean Blue "greyed out"

Has anyone been able to order their 2011 X5 with the side camera or with Deep Ocean Blue? My CA told me that they were greyed out in the BMW ordering system.

Thanks!
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:37 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.