Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kjl001
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-31-2012, 04:18 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 5,300
Posted By Kjl001
Hi all Problem resolved, got the car towed...

Hi all

Problem resolved, got the car towed to a local BMW main dealer. They diagnosed the fault as a faulty ignition switch as per Dougs car which they changed, have just driven the car home for...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-29-2012, 06:13 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 5,300
Posted By Kjl001
Angry X5 3.0D engine cut out

Hi all

Could anyone shed any light on the following problem:

I was driving along yesterday after covering about 200 miles the engine just cut out. When I pulled over anf tried to restart the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-24-2010, 05:27 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,525
Posted By Kjl001
Re Fuel consumption

As far as I am aware the car is standard, the previous owner had made no changes to the chip.

many thanks

kev
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 10-24-2010, 04:41 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 5,525
Posted By Kjl001
Average fuel consumption computer reset

Hi All

I have a 2005 X5 3D ltr sport, my question is that my average fuel consumption always reads optimistic when checked against my manual calc by approx 5 mpg. I have reset it after a refil...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-26-2010, 09:14 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,808
Posted By Kjl001
Many Many thanks adaptor now removed, as all...

Many Many thanks adaptor now removed, as all things on this car very well engineered, once you know the correct way to fit it is simple.

One point. It is the outer cover which is actually the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-26-2010, 08:26 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,808
Posted By Kjl001
Hi Thanks for your reply. Mine does not...

Hi

Thanks for your reply. Mine does not appear to have a ring on it. I have attached a pic of the adaptor to see if anyone can help me remove it.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 09-26-2010, 07:50 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,808
Posted By Kjl001
Towbar adaptor Problem

Hi All

Please excuse my ignorance but I have a a factory fitted BMW detachable towbar fitted to my 2005 X5. I have just fitted the towbar for the first time and as my trailer connector is a 7 pin...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 08-28-2010, 07:33 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 2,348
Posted By Kjl001
X5 Rear Knocking

Hi all

My beloved 2005 X5 3000d sport has started to develop and knocking noise which seems to come from the rear near side. It seems to happed most when driving over uneven road surfaces.
...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,101
Posted By Kjl001
CD Multichanger problem

Hi

Could anyone shed any light on a problem I am having with my BMW 6 CD boot mounted changer. The player loads disks and plays fine when stationary or being driven on smooth road surfaces,...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,377
Posted By Kjl001
Re CD Changer

Many thanks can you confirm that I just need to plug the single blue connector shown in my pic inton the cd changer?

Cheers

Kev
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,377
Posted By Kjl001
Newbie Question

Hi

I am a new owner of a 3.0D sport 2005 model UK spec with NAV. My car has the wiring for a CD changer i.e a blue plug as per attached pic. Does anyone know what model number of CD player I...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-08-2010, 04:42 PM
Replies: 17
Views: 3,201
Posted By Kjl001
Hi From New X5 owner

Hi re your conversation regarding Cd player connections. I have a 2005 3.0D sport uk model, it has the plug you have labelled as number 3 in your pics. Do you know if this is the plug I need for a CD...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.