Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Fluid Motor Union
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bighomie
Forum: Bluetooth 04-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,727
Posted By bighomie
It could be an issue with your phone. I use the...

It could be an issue with your phone. I use the Motorola droid also and it pairs and stays connected without any issues.
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-31-2010, 07:52 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,507
Posted By bighomie
There's a strong possibility I will be. I will...

There's a strong possibility I will be. I will let you know as soon as I install the aftermarket system. I just want to make sure everything still functions correctly. I'm currently waiting on the...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,507
Posted By bighomie
Not so much retrofit but just a basic install...

Not so much retrofit but just a basic install with a dash kit and a harness. I was just curious and wanted to know if anyone out there has completely removed the stock system and installed something...
Forum: X5 (E53) Forum 03-26-2010, 07:57 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 1,507
Posted By bighomie
changing the factory nav system

I have an 04 X5 4.4i and I don't like the stock navigation system. I have a pioneer avic -d3 nav system that I want to install. Can anyone tell me if I replace the stock system will I ruin any of the...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 PM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.