Home Forums Articles How To's FAQ Register
Go Back   Xoutpost.com > Search Forums
Arnott
User Name
Password
Member List Premier Membership Today's Posts New Posts

Xoutpost server transfer and maintenance is occurring....
Xoutpost is currently undergoing a planned server migration.... stay tuned for new developments.... sincerely, the management


Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: djshtr
Forum: Navigation System 06-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 9,175
Posted By djshtr
FOUND THE PROBLEM!! .. we're using the wrong...

FOUND THE PROBLEM!! .. we're using the wrong image! BMW20062.ISO isn't for e46 or the older X5 systems. The one that will work is here:

http://torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=626299

This is...
Forum: Navigation System 06-27-2006, 01:54 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,995
Posted By djshtr
It's not about figuring it out. Any idiot with 5...

It's not about figuring it out. Any idiot with 5 minutes and the ability to turn a knob will figure it out. What i'm saying is that the way BMW has it setup sub-optimal. To catch up with the...
Forum: Navigation System 06-27-2006, 12:41 AM
Replies: 24
Views: 5,995
Posted By djshtr
I think Nissan, Acura and Honda all have much...

I think Nissan, Acura and Honda all have much better nav than BMW. It seems like the new BMW Nav were made 10 years ago! I have a nav on my e46 and it's such a pain inputting addresses. Also, the...
Forum: Navigation System 06-26-2006, 11:19 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 9,175
Posted By djshtr
Hrmm.. this is strange.. looks like there are...

Hrmm.. this is strange.. looks like there are different versions of the image floating around.. Can you send the link to the torrent you downloaded? Mine was from:
...
Forum: Navigation System 06-26-2006, 05:27 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 9,175
Posted By djshtr
Hrmm I have a similar directory structure as you,...

Hrmm I have a similar directory structure as you, except the files are in lower case. Maybe this has to do with the issue of burning it with ISO vs. Juliet etc..?

Also - what is the title of...
Forum: Navigation System 06-26-2006, 03:09 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 9,175
Posted By djshtr
Hrm I think then that maybe this disc is for...

Hrm
I think then that maybe this disc is for the new iBus system. Have you compared the file/directory structure of your old NAV CD with this one that is downloaded? I'm thinking this because there...
Forum: Navigation System 06-26-2006, 02:55 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 9,175
Posted By djshtr
Hey HAve the same problem. Went through...

Hey
HAve the same problem. Went through countless discs of different brands. They were all DVD+R. According to a poster on here, the DVD needs to be called NAV_DB. The version I downloaded...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:38 AM.
vBulletin, Copyright 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2017 Xoutpost.com. All rights reserved. Xoutpost.com is a private enthusiast site not associated with BMW AG.
The BMW name, marks, M stripe logo, and Roundel logo as well as X3, X5 and X6 designations used in the pages of this Web Site are the property of BMW AG.
This web site is not sponsored or affiliated in any way with BMW AG or any of its subsidiaries.